Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm gonna go see my idol kick a lot of ass tonight. oh yeah!

Hey infamous Kitty!!!! whose "ass" am I gonna kick tonite???

i'm gonna go see my idol kick a lot of ass tonight. oh yeah!

Hey infamous Kitty!!!! whose "ass" am I gonna kick tonite???

a camel's ass. hey! you're not louise!

Here are the lyrics to Veruca Salt's "So Weird".

"Speak, You're speaking words, But all I ever heard, Is white noise from weird boys

Space, You're spacing out, By the way, What's that face about, It's so weird, It's so weird

You don't know me, You don't own me, You're just poassing through my life, You're a stranger, With bad behavior, You're so weird I'm terrified

Back lounge, A chain smoking Charlie Brown, You're busted up, And broken down, So you're so low rent, You're texting vegan sex again, It's so weird, It's so weird

You don't know me, You don't own me, You're just passing through my life, You're a stranger, With bad behavior, You're so weird I'm terrified"

Now, why, you ask, did I post that? My best friend has been talking for months how this song is about my love life. After last night, I agree. It was beyond weird. Sometimes, I think this sort of thing could only ever happen to me. I should be feeling pretty good about my appearance. But I actually kind of feel like shit. Like, hmm maybe I am kinda hot... but maybe that's all I've got. Or maybe I should stop dating.

please details about last nite, and who you shittin! the infamous Kitty will never ever stop dating.

please details about last nite, and who you shittin! the infamous Kitty will never ever stop dating.

LOL It's like college. Every monday I'd say "that is it! i am never ever dating again!", but I'd have plans by wednesday. But I mean it this time. Not saying never again. But I'm going on hiatus. I am not accepting applications at this time. The imfamous kitty is hanging up her handcuffs.

I'll PM you the story. It would reinforce my reputation a little too well.

Man STFU!!!!!! the infamous Kitty giving up her Kittycuffs. By tuesday you will be back in the mix again playin all those tomcats that are scratchin at your door. Meowwwwwww

Man STFU!!!!!! the infamous Kitty giving up her Kittycuffs. By tuesday you will be back in the mix again playin all those tomcats that are scratchin at your door. Meowwwwwww

LOL I'm off the market. By tuesday I'll be saying "If it weren't for gay men I wouldn't talk to men at all" (Cho quote). The boys will have to wait.