Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimistic

mineral bronzers

I've tried joppas bronzer -don't like it and I just ordered Aubrey Nicoles n-e way I'm looking for a good mineral bronzer that doesn't look fake or orange-any suggestions?

ive used everyday minerals 'soft' bronzer. tried it one day for my cheeks as a bronze blusher. AARGH it made all my red marks stand out. it looked like a whole patch of purplish-brownish marks. guess i have to wait for my red marks to wait.... ah well :doubt:

ive used everyday minerals 'soft' bronzer. tried it one day for my cheeks as a bronze blusher. AARGH it made all my red marks stand out. it looked like a whole patch of purplish-brownish marks. guess i have to wait for my red marks to wait.... ah well :doubt:

I have the same bronzer, it looks kinda dark on me. Im must be really pale :ghost:

i use one from cover fx. it was around 30 bucks but it works sooooooo nicely. its in compact form and i use like .0000001ounce of it a day so i didnt mind the price much since it should last forever. its just a goood color for my skin. i <3 it!

I was thinking to get that bronzer , but like you i have red marks and since it didnt look well on you , it will look crap on me too...how fun , whats there good bronzers that wont clog pores and natural to use ? something i can find in stores.

I always have trouble finding bronzers that look natural since most of them either look reddish or orangish. So i ordered dark warm tan from the EM line of foundations and i'm still waiting for it to get here. The reason is cuz i have yellow tones in my skin and i want it to even out the redness of my pimples. I hope it works!! i'm sick of trying to find a bronzer that works...i will keep you guys posted..praying that it gets here soon tho :pray:

I have the same bronzer, it looks kinda dark on me. Im must be really pale :ghost:

i want to try their sparkle bronzer.. c how that goes

sometimes it makes me look dirty

:lol::lol:

:lol: i dont mean that dirty :lol::lol::lol:

I just got my AN mineral bronzer and I luv it! So thankful for this make-up it has changed my self-esteem completely. Don't like the refillable brush though can't get mine to work and the beautiful blush is an absolutely gorgeous color and the bronzer looks natural.

hey matchbox what color skin do have, I have light olive skin? I'm guessing the kind u use isn't mineral bronzer.

it is a mineral brozer, just pressed. im really not a fan of loose mineral powders (or any loose powders for that matter) i just make a mess of them all over the counter and end up wasting more than i use. my skin is sorta a lighter olive color i guess...my foundation is a golden-medium so yeah, sorta in the middle.

I got the BE mireral veil , it gives my skin a two different colors , i like it it isnt that dark and i use it as a bronzer and it makes me look better specialy with all the make up i put to cover up my acne.

I use Signature Minerals Gran Mariner bronzer. The color is so natural-very subtle just adds a little sun kissed look to your face. It has never turned orangy on me and I'm in the light skin range. The ingredients are great too : mica, iron oxides, tianium dioxide. I love all their products.