Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freddykruger

PLEASE HELP IM A POOR GUY

HI guys Im a poor man and only have $3000 to blow for my severe and deep acne scar. My scar is pretty much like the guy posted here, so what would be my best option? I think i will never have another $3000 to kill. thanks in advance for your help.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

HI guys Im a poor man and only have $3000 to blow for my severe and deep acne scar. My scar is pretty much like the guy posted here, so what would be my best option? I think i will never have another $3000 to kill. thanks in advance for your help.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

You could start with saline injections. Very cheap if they'll work for you as they have worked for some here. Search under advanced for 'saline injections' and read it all before you start.

Fly to England with that $3000?

It sounds far-fetched but you can get scar treatment for free over here on the NHS. AND the doctors will not try to con you or take your money, because you are not gonna give them any lol

It sounds far-fetched but you can get scar treatment for free over here on the NHS. AND the doctors will not try to con you or take your money, because you are not gonna give them any lol

I've heard this mentioned here a few times, so now I am curious enough to ask. What is NHS?

national health service?

where most aspects of health care are covered by the government.

we have a similar thing here (medicare).

however, i don't think it's as easy as flying in from overseas and receiving the free health care. you've got to be a permanent residence and have the health care card of that country etc.

national health service?

where most aspects of health care are covered by the government.

we have a similar thing here (medicare).

however, i don't think it's as easy as flying in from overseas and receiving the free health care. you've got to be a permanent residence and have the health care card of that country etc.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the answer. That seems crazy that the government would pay for things like scar treatments. I think I live in the wrong country, lol. Do you know where the money comes from to cover people's healthcare? Like higher taxes or some yearly fee or something?

Why would that make any difference? I mean, the doctors are still going to get paid if they treat you; it doesn't matter who they get the money from. Maybe NHS still has to approve everything and won't overpay for things or pay for unnecessary things? Just trying to figure it out....