Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tai

Extremely hard to wash BP off!

Damn i must have poped a few zits trying to wash BP off my face, Dan said to put more BP then normal so i did that but after the BP dried up and harden, its hard to wash it off as it stick tight to the skin... does anyone eles has this problem?

were you trying to wash it off because it was drying your face too much? i've done this a couple times. after applying the bp my face felt so dry that i didnt want to go out becasue teh smiling and talking would make my face get crusty. so i used water to get rid of the bp, i dont think you can get rid of all the bp w/just water, maybe thats your problem. but i think leaving on just a little bit of bp would be beneficial to your skin.

No what i do is that i dont put BP all over my face... i just spot treat my zit and i put like a big glob on each zit each night but when i wake up, its hard to wash it off cause i put too much.

No what i do is that i dont put BP all over my face... i just spot treat my zit and i put like a big glob on each zit each night but when i wake up, its hard to wash it off cause i put too much.

I know what you guys are saying but i dont break out that much anymore... maybe once a month with an occasional zit but i feel that its a waste of bp (money) to put on my entire face.

You guys really think i should use bp for my entire face just to prevent the occasional zits?