Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DAY 28

Things are going so well! Skin texture is getting better. The purging must be ending. Still exhausted. During my nap today I had a dream that I was 007 James Bond. That was fun.

Finals are looming on the horizon. Whatever. I'll survive.

Peace.

DAY 31

Through a month of Accutane!

I definitely had an initial breakout. My skin is starting to look less clogged and some of the IB is fading. I'm still breaking out though. Just give it time.

I'm sad that I have high cholesterol. Especially because its around the holidays. Darn. I think I'll do my own baking. I want to make heart healthy gingerbread people. I bet there are a lot of good recipes for healthier holiday treats online. Hint: Substitute honey for sugar, some studies show that it can reduce cholesterol.

DAY 42

The meaning of life day! My face still seems like a mess.

Its so nice to be home. My brothers make me laugh constantly. I'm not going back to school next semester. I'm going to stay home for a semester, get a job, redecorate my room, do all those things that I never made time for like art and nature. Sage green walls. Looking forward to it.

DAY 58

Some improvement. Face still bumpy. Very dry skin. Does anyone else have a strange texture? All my pores are large. Whatever. I'm just trusting that everything will get better with time. I wish I could fast forward six months.

I have taken on a couple creative projects. Redecorating my room is on the top of my list. I just finished painting the walls a beautiful sage green. Its time to be the artist that I know I am.

Peace and love.