Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IM SO DOWN ABOUT MY SKIN I WONT EVEN GO OUT A LUNCH BREAKS OR BREAKS,

I DONT EVEN WANT TO GO OUT AT WEEKENDS SOMTIMES

IVE TRYED EVERYTHING EVEN UVB TREATMENT NOTHING SEEMS 2 WORK

IM AT A POINT NOW WER IM JST SICK 2 DEATH OF THEM

HAD ACNE SINCE I WAS 14 IM NOW NRLY 21

:(:(

Hey I feel you, I'm 21 myself and have been battling acne since about 17. I also have missed a lot and stayed home a lot. But, when you mean you tried everything does that include accutane? I just got prescribed accutane this week and am waiting for blood test results.

I know how you feel. I havent been out all day today as mine have just come out over the last two days!!

It makes me feel paranoid too, like when I shop of drive my car I think people are staring at my chin and cheeks.

I think i am going to try that Accutane stuff

I know how you feel... I have cystic acne and now I just failed a midterm. Life is great, isn't it? I don't think it's possible to be more down than I am now.

ive been on it before bout 3 years ago

How'd it work? No reason not to go on it again unless there's medical issues. The second time it could very well be a very long term or permanent cure because it will buy you time. At your age a few years can make a big difference.

they say it can cause liver and kidney problems thats why

but im there again on the 2nd of december so see what happens

Hi, you are in the Uk too like me. I am wanting to go on Roaccutane, but do you have to have your blood tested before they perscribe it??

I cant wait for weeks! I need it now !! :ninja:

I have had acne since I was 12 and now I'm 22. Very mild until 14 then moderate until 17/18. Since then with me picking less bcame low moderate and now back to mild but not like the mild it started out as.

It's sad that i can't now remember a time of going out without having to put make up on etc and not having to think about my skin. I wished I only started having acne at 17 because the internet would have been about!And I would have known how to treat my acne better rather than constant picking and far too many harsh OTC products!

u seem really depressed for a guy who wirtes in caps, however try accutane and insist on it, go to ur derm and say i hav had it for this long tried everything, topicals, antibitotics etc. just exagerate i know it is lyin if u do exagerate but say u really need it and hopefully the derm will be nice