Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay, so for some strange reason i enjoy squeezing the skin on my nose and watching all that crap come out of the pores. So i'm doing this, and i'm very suprised at the amount of stuff that is coming out, so i keep going. I go to this one area that had a pore that seemed slightly darker for whatever reason(blackhead i suppose) and i squeeze it and so much crap comes out that i had to laugh, but thats not even the half of it... out of the pore there is this little black hair. wtf is this about? a black hair growing off my nose? hahahahhaha. I mean its hardly noticable even from right next to the mirror, but its definetly not a normal hair for one's nose(very thin and light colored) this hair is definetly dark like the rest of my hair and although its not as thick as my facial hair, its odd. I have a pretty full beard for an 18 year old and am hairy as it is... but what the hell is this about? i'm afraid to pluck it cause the last thing i need is a giant cyst there whenever it feels like growing back, lol maybe i should shave it. hahahahaha, i thought you people would enjoy this, i know i am

why would you squeeze the stuff out of your nose... I used to do that and it all came back anyway... theres no point - leave the hair if you want, pluck it if you want, its all good.

Well, I might as well share with you: Got a few hairs growing on my nose myself.. lol biggrin.gif

You can pluck it, wax it, shave it, burn it or colour it; it doesnt matter: it'll come back anyway... lol :-({|=

put a thick layer of "neosporin + pain relief" on your nose and let it sit as long as possible. if it comes to it just rub it in so it isnt visible if you have to go somewhere to see people. I have noticed it makes the pores on my nose smaller and less stuff is in them.