Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRJ

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15...

Does anyone have any comments, recommendations, and/or suggestions regarding the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 as shown here:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...UY-GFI-0-RVP-60

I been thinking about purchasing it for a while, but I am hesitant to do so. My question is, will it make your face look oily throughout the day and/or cause breakouts? Right now I use the Alpha Hydrox (gel) Oil-Free Formula and it doesn't make my face oily whatsoever or cause breakouts, but it does kind of seem that it doesn't moisturize that well as a lotion based moisturizer would.

Does anyone have any comments, recommendations, and/or suggestions regarding the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 as shown here:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...UY-GFI-0-RVP-60

I been thinking about purchasing it for a while, but I am hesitant to do so.  My question is, will it make your face look oily throughout the day and/or cause breakouts?  Right now I use the Alpha Hydrox (gel) Oil-Free Formula and it doesn't make my face oily whatsoever or cause breakouts, but it does kind of seem that it doesn't moisturize that well as a lotion based moisturizer would.

I used to use the Eucerin Renewal and that stuff made my face rally oily throughout the day. I didn't like it at all.

I actually use a real SMALL amount and it still made my face oily throughout the day.

I use neutragena healthy skin face lotion, i had to try it because i live in canada and for some reason we dont carry the any of the stuff dan recommends like the purpose bar nor the moisterizer. it works good, best ive used anyway, it doesnt flake your skin but you will look oily if you use to much and it. if you find something else besides this let me know, ive tried about 5 moisterizers and now they sit under my sink, waste of 100 bucks

I use Healthy Skin Neutrogena Moisturizer with SP15 and AHA, and it's EXCELLENT. It's not drying up my skin, I do not look oily and I no longer look red. Neutrogena regular moisturizer with SP15 sucked and did all of the above that healthy skin with AHA prevents. Try it, it's awesome.

Healthy Skin Lotion w/ SPF 15 is only for people with dry skin. If you got oily from using Eucerin, then stay far away from this product. Really far.

Healthy Skin Lotion w/ SPF 15 is only for people with dry skin.  If you got oily from using Eucerin, then stay far away from this product. Really far.