Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think my acne is worse than the pictures. The pictures arent VERY detailed, theyre rather blurry and you cant see the bad texture / red marks well

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

under close white light

IPB Image

I have a bunch of little red bumps , colorless bumps (clogged pores?), some pimples, oily skin, seborrheic dermatitis (redness and oilyness around tzone and on sides of nose). Eczema around my mouth (brown/red patch that goes all around my mouth making me look like a clown). Ugh, bunch of skin conditions. Im glad i dont have have severe acne atleast.

What do u think i should use? Im currently using duac (1% clindamacyn, 5%bp).. been using it for 21 days, not seeing much improvements. I have a 0.05% retin-a but i am DEFENETLY not going to use that. It's made my skin HELL. Not only it brought up a stubborn case of seborrheic dermatitis that i havent been able to control for 3 years now but also made me break out like never before and ended up leaving me with horrible texture. I use hydroquinone to SPOT treat marks but i wanna use clean and clear advantage wash with 2% salicylic acid to wash my whole face... i heard salicylic acid gets rid of oily skin? My skin gets oily fast but when its dry my skin looks nice

another asian acne suffer...reading your describtion of oily skin and umm..asian skin you sound very much like me. However I am now acne free (still got red marks) with the use of dipping regime and Juilet's all natural clean and smooth scrub. You should try it for 3 month and it should clear you up.

another asian acne suffer...reading your describtion of oily skin and umm..asian skin you sound very much like me. However I am now acne free (still got red marks) with the use of dipping regime and Juilet's all natural clean and smooth scrub. You should try it for 3 month and it should clear you up.

iam asian too man, and i know how sucked it is to have acne. iam on the verge to start the CSR again. since my 1st time startin it, it start to fast. you shuld give urself the dip regiment combine with the CSR a try. i pm u if i have ne success wit it.