Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Green concealer and good make up

I heard alot about a green concealer and it could help covering up the redness , but iam not very sure where i can find it coz i have never seen something green , and i really want to know a good brand or product so i can get it

Also i want to know a good make up that i can use and it can cover up acne but doesnt make it worse , i used to use almay which was great and didnt make me break out at all but it didnt cover as much , then i tried clinique and i've been using it for few days but ive noticed new breakouts after using the make up , too bad it covers better than almay , i need to know if there is a blemish healing make up that will really cover up my redness and my pimples

Thanks alot.

Try aubreynicole.com. They have a green concealer. I think they call it corrector. Let me know how it works. I saw the green, and blue (I think pink and purple too!) and wondered how well they work and if they correct like they are supposed to.

Heather

i don't know it you have a meijer grocery store by you, but the one here carries a green tinted moisturizer. i can't remember the brand, but it was by the strivectin and that stuff. it was for rosacea sufferers.

there is also a minerl makeup company that i used to use and they have a green corrector powder called what red? you can order a sample for $1

pureluxecosmetics.com

Eucerin has a green moisturizer and correcting pen, I have had great luck with the green moisturizer, just make sure you rub in evenly.

where can i find products for Physicians Formula ? can i find it in drug stores or at the mall? iam not really an online shopping fan.

By the way , it contains TITANIUM DIOXIDE , is that a bad thing for skin ? will it make me break out ?

I just abandoned my old foundation, Px Flawless, for Laura Mercier silk creme. Px started to break me out, but the silk creme has never. For a great coverage foundation that won't make you break out and looks good, I'd say try silk creme. It's oil and fragrance free and non-comodgenic.