Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
3dpimple

First post and got some questions

Hi everyone, first time posting here, I just found out about this site last night.I got lots of scars from acne(cysts!) and to be honest i kind of gave up trying to get rid of them and learned to live with it, but for pure curiosity i was looking at this web site and was amazed that there are so many products that i could try to diminish my scars, so based on some searching i already ordered nucelle mandelic acid serum 10% to give a try.

My question is regarding Vinegar since i saw some people use it, do you guys wash it off or leave it on during the day, if someone could explain to me that would be great.

Also, does anyone have some kind of regimen for scars that they are pretty happy and getting results that would not mind sharing with me? it would be nice to follow something that already works instead of trying and making mistakes on my own.

thanks everyone

3dpimple

Hi & welcome,

Regarding vinegar, I only use it at night and I dilute it about 4:1.

I think that some people leave it on and others rinse it off.

Thus far I have not found a topical that reduces my acne scarring significantly. You might want to read about the following topicals:

- Copper Peptide Serum/Super CP Serum/Exfol Serum

- Lactic Acid Peels

- Mandelic Acid

- ALA DMAE

- PureDeming

Thanks guys.

hmmm Just lookeed at the FAQ and it seems to answer all my questions, based on that i think i have the rolling kind of scar, not deep at all.I hate that, i join a message board and always forget to read FAQ!

ok, back to reading it.

3dpimple