Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brianaaa

initial breakout..

ok so im going to chicago to see all of my reallyy good friends that i havent seen in month because i moved to florida and im starting accutane on the 18th - going to chicago the 22nd - and im going to be there until the 26th - so thats 8 days into my accutane treatment. Is it likey to have the IB during the first 8 days? Just curious because I dont want all my friends who im not gonna see for a while remember mee with a lot more pimples than i already have.

THANKS!

I hate to say it, but if you're going to have an IB it'll probably be starting then.

Good luck though.

my IB started around 10 days in... so i'm sorry to say there is a risk you'll break out during the first week

ok so im going to chicago to see all of my reallyy good friends that i havent seen in month because i moved to florida and im starting accutane on the 18th - going to chicago the 22nd - and im going to be there until the 26th - so thats 8 days into my accutane treatment. Is it likey to have the IB during the first 8 days? Just curious because I dont want all my friends who im not gonna see for a while remember mee with a lot more pimples than i already have.

THANKS!

I didn't get an IB since I was already broken out when I went on accutane. Nothing "initial" about it. Same old nasty cysts as always.

I think only 15% get worse before they get better. So that's an 85% chance you won't break out worse.