Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spikeyli

Joppa Thanksgiving discount code

Hey for all you Joppa gals, Amy has a new discount for the holiday. 10% off all orders before Nov 23. Just enter the word TURKEY in the discount code section during checkout.

oh no!!! am i too late? (ordered saturday and it's already been billed to my account.) i doubt i'll get a reply if i email her, too. dammit, i always miss the joppa boat. better luck to you guys.

Oh good! I want to order that refillable brush. Has anyone gotten this and liked it? I've been hemming and hawing for the last two weeks about getting one, but I just haven't really seen any comments on it. Good excuse to buy it with a coupon code. Good point iceboi - is their communication and shipping better now? Is the message board back up?

Heather

Honestly I'm not too impressed with the refillable brush. It does the job but I was hoping for a bigger brush. In fact I'm thinking of trading it on the joppa swap link.

Oh they are getting better with the shipping. They now come with tracking numbers.

i agree with spikeyli about the refillable brush. i love joppa stuff and this is probably my only disappointment. i am going to keep mine tho at least until i find something better cus it does do the trick. i like that it is relatively short so will fit in a clutch, but the brush itself is not very full--like it doesnt have densley packed bristles. i dont recommend it, but i dont know of a better product so im sticking with it for now.

Lancome has this dispensing powder brush fill with their setting powder, it's the best dispensing brush I've ever used. In fact I'm tempted to order it again even though it's got talc because the brush is just that amazing. Although I really hate to waste the makeup inside, sigh decisions, decisions!

Oh they are getting better with the shipping. They now come with tracking numbers.

they do? and where would i find that information? :think: (i plugged in the large-ish number that appeared on my confirmation email, into the usps website, and got this message: "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site.")