Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Bone Problems after Tane?

Guest agentx

Hey, my derm told me something about Bone decomposition or some shit after accutane? And ive been getting these back aches and muscle aches, specially in my joints after tane. Im really worried :/ can anyone tell me if these are just a side effect and if it`ll go away after some time cuz ive finished tane.

Im really scared help me out here :/

Thanks!

Your derm is talking about accutanes negative effect on bone density. It has been identified in a recent study. Search the net and see what the advice is. I'd bee looking at talking some calcium, phosphorous supplements.

Everyone, I told ya so!

agentx, gather as much material as you can about what you're experiencing. Look at http://www.ragforum.com/. Keep all details your derm gave you in case you need to sue him. Inform yourself asap! There's a lot of info on the net.

Guest agentx

dood all ur post did was scare the shit out of me lol :/ thanks for the help though. Am gonna look at the site u gave me ... and SUE my derm :/ why wats wrong with me man? its just some aching joints =/

Scared!

You need to take vitamin D with calcium so make sure to stock up on that too.