Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HyperSniper

HyperSniper's first accutane log

hey just keep at it, my doctor told me that because i'm taking Sotret it may take a little longer to see results than it would taking the regular Accutane.. so just keep at it bud

hyper, you're awesome man. keep it up. i just started accutane, so i'm a little behind you, but ive been reading your posts man, and you're acne is already clearing up tons. congrats, it'll be awesome soon. stay strong dude!

Dude, keep in there, your on a high dosage for your weight and its inevitable u will experience some side effects. Cystic acne is terrible i started to look at my diet and the problem is, its fine, i never eat chocolate, have about 2 packs of crisps a year and the rest is decent clean meat and occasionly chips but always with veggies. What does your diet mainly consist of?

I've tried diets. They don't work at all for me. My diet though is plenty of water, I don't drink soda, I try to avoid white bread, and lots of vegetables and fruits. For meat I mostly eat chicken, although I do eat steak and ground beef in some things I eat....

hey man. im following your progress.

things will soon look up.

im nearly 3 months in and my skin is still really bad. its not as inflammed as yours but just as red and spread all on my cheeks and some on forehead not much though.

marylin manson did some good music, im not really into heavy music. but the album mechanical animals is a great album and i think people just get the wrong idea about the bloke.

i listen to music like

the cure

the smiths

velvet underground

james

bjork

tom waits

air

wonderstuff

wedding present

you should check some of them out, you never know you might like some of it.

take care

joe

Wow.... that music is mellow. No offense, but way to boring for my tastes. Maybe it will be good to put me to sleep, but I fall a sleep to some grindcore bands because they're so boring.

I'm starting to listen to a few electronic bands as a change of pace from metal.

I saw the derm today, he didn't seem to optimistic, he said I had an infection which makes sense. He prescribed me an antibiotic called Cephalexin, maybe it will help some.

Other than that, normal day, just dry skin.

God, I saw some girl that was around my age in the derm office going up to the nurse to renew her prescription who had absolutely FLAWLESS skin. No scars, no nothing, and she was checking in to get more accutane. I wanted to snap her neck. You don't fucking need Accutane you dumb bitch.

*Groan* The party is in 10 days.... I really don't want to go with my ugly face. I'm not going. I'm just going to lie and say I'm going out of town and lay low for awhile....

Wow.... that music is mellow. No offense, but way to boring for my tastes. Maybe it will be good to put me to sleep, but I fall a sleep to some grindcore bands because they're so boring.

I'm starting to listen to a few electronic bands as a change of pace from metal.

I saw the derm today, he didn't seem to optimistic, he said I had an infection which makes sense. He prescribed me an antibiotic called Cephalexin, maybe it will help some.

Other than that, normal day, just dry skin.

God, I saw some girl that was around my age in the derm office going up to the nurse to renew her prescription who had absolutely FLAWLESS skin. No scars, no nothing, and she was checking in to get more accutane. I wanted to snap her neck. You don't fucking need Accutane you dumb bitch.

*Groan* The party is in 10 days.... I really don't want to go with my ugly face. I'm not going. I'm just going to lie and say I'm going out of town and lay low for awhile....

Hm, maybe she was at the end of her course? Who knows.

And are you into Rammstein? I love Rammstein..

Anywho, I hope you're doing okay. And I hope your skin gets a little bit better for that party. :(

Rammstein is defiantly one of my favorite bands. I like almost all of the popular industrial bands, although Rammstein isn't really that industrial on their albums past Sehnsucht.

Cephalexin is good stuff, I was on it and it worked well. what dose are you taking? I was on 500mg, 3x/day.

harsh much? accutane clears your skin so she probably used to have acne but doesn't because of the accutane. and even if it wasn't as severe as yours to start out, why shouldn't she treat it?

Day 32

Come on.... work faster! Swelling went down on my jawline, so that's good. God.... I want to be rid of this! Most people's starts to clear up by now but mine still hasn't really shown that much improvement in my opinion.....

Gallery is updated.

DAY 36

Having one hell of a week right now, thank god it's almost over. Most of my stress is over exams. I haven't had much time for computer, so here's my update for this log.

Skin's improving...... gradually. I stumbled across some pictures from this summer where I was practically clear. I couldn't believe it... I saw myself with clear skin except for like 2 red marks. Hopefully I'll be that way again.... but I am really worried about scarring........

Gallery should be updated too.

Current diet:

Lots of icecream. Lots of cookies. Lots of soda. Seems to help my acne actually, or maybe it's because I'm not stressing about eating anymore? Or maybe the accutane is just working?

I just looked at your gallery updates, I can see a lot of improvement.

I understand your pain about finals.. I just studied for two weeks straight.. luckily that's over now :wacko:

hey i've been looking at your gallery for a while and i just wanted to tell you that you're looking great and your acne is honestly getting so much better! keep ur spirits up cause the end is that much closer...

take care :)

DAY 40

Finished Cephalexin yesterday. School's out for Christmas break. There has been some improvement, maybe.

I missed that party yesterday. At first I felt like I should have gone, but when I looked in the mirror I knew I had made the right decision.

I came across your gallery and wanted to wish you the best with your course. I can imagine it must be difficult. Hang in there, and try to remember the result you are working towards. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and clear skin in the new year. :angel:

P.S. Could you include a most recent picture in you log here as well?