Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well last week i got really sick and tired of my red marks and decided i wasnt gonna be someone who complains and is bitter/depressed about their problems but never does anything about it. i made an appointment with my derm for tommorow to find out about laser treatments. im actually looking forward to going. does anyone else actually like going to the derm, for me hes the only person i fee really comfortable talking about my skin issues with and who actually understands me.

wish me luck, i shall update tommorow night

i like it. i like goin 2 the derm so i can tell her verything and get a credible source of info.

yea but they are very noticeable, and i think its worse than i though actually, ive had some other marks that i thought would go away prety easily but theyve been there for a good month now and no change so thats more added to the problem list.

anyway i wil find out, im prepared to spend whatever it takes to get rid of em

yea but they are very noticeable, and i think its worse than i though actually, ive had some other marks that i thought would go away prety easily but theyve been there for a good month now and no change so thats more added to the problem list.

anyway i wil find out, im prepared to spend whatever it takes to get rid of em

Once again, GOOD LUCK!

Hope you get the result you wanted!