Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
owl

acne cure - moisturizer at night?

Hey everybody. I've got a quick question about the acne cure: does anyone on the acne cure moisturize at night? Does the 'official' acne cure say to? I'm just curious because after I take the ice pack off in the evening my skin seems pretty dry. But on the other hand, I don't want to interfere with the BP by putting on moisturizer. Thanks y'all.

peace

owl

p.s. i'm almost on week 2 and my face seems to be getting a little worse, but I guess I just gotta stick with it and see what happens smile.gif

It is ok to moisturize at night, however, it is optional.

I personally moisturize at night.

the book did not say to moisturise at night, and personally I think that it's better to not moisturise at night, you'll want to let the BP do its work, once your skin has gotten used to BP, it shouldn't be necessary to at night anyway.

I use Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate...it's not really a moisturizer, but it does erase that tight feeling after the ice packs. And so far (about 3 weeks) it hasn't broken me out at all! biggrin.gif

Maral said: I moisturize at night and have had no problems. I also add more bp.

Me too! This is where I modified the plan...I add more bp and massage it in gently as Dan suggests. Works like a charm for me. biggrin.gif

i moisturize at night with napca moisture mist from twin lab. it is so light that i think it gives just the right amount of moisture and still lets the bp do its thing.