Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered some samples and stuff about a week ago. I'm testing sum of the diff. brands of mineral make-up. How long did it take u guys to receive ur Joppa stuff I'm staring to wonder if my order went through.

I ordered some samples and stuff about a week ago. I'm testing sum of the diff. brands of mineral make-up. How long did it take u guys to receive ur Joppa stuff I'm staring to wonder if my order went through.

A week doesn't seem like a long time. Give it 2 weeks. Im in Canada it took 3 weeks here, my friend is in NY and it took 2 weeks and a couple days.

anyone in australia ordered joppa makeup? how long does it take? i ordered 2 weeks ago but still haven got my make up yet..

i live in GA and although my first shippment came in 3 days (i ordered back in september), my most recent shipments have taken 10 days (both orders placed in october). I beleive they have really gotten an increase in sales and so they are a little behind. they will be hiring more people in the shipping department so this should speed up soon, from what i hear. for now, unfortunately, we will have to be patient:(

I too have had wide variances in the time it takes for me to receive product, but I believe most of my issues have to do with the fact that the USPS seems to enjoy losing my packages :cry: . I do not know if anyone else has encountered this, but I am beginning to take it personally :lol: .

That, of course, is not Joppa's fault- once they give it to the postman (or woman), it is out of their control.

My first order got lost in the mail too. I was wondering if my mail lady copped it... lol

Amy reshipped and I got it in two days. Still waiting on my latest order. Been a week today but I know they are pretty busy these days. Prolly thanks to the org :)

My first order got lost in the mail too. I was wondering if my mail lady copped it... lol

Amy reshipped and I got it in two days. Still waiting on my latest order. Been a week today but I know they are pretty busy these days. Prolly thanks to the org :)

:lol::lol::lol: My bitchass mail lady better not have coped my Joppa!

:lol::lol::lol: My bitchass mail lady better not have coped my Joppa!

I don't worry about the mail deliverer because it's a man, but my neighbors have been known to snitch my stuff on occasions. And I know for sure the biotch across the street from me have kept some of the misdelivered items for me in the past :evil: