So Laura at Face Reality has me on the following regiment:

AM

acne wash

ice

salicylic

sun screen

PM

acne wash

ice (helps with swelling and product absorbtion)

acne med (bp) just 15 minutes for the first 3 days and then wash it off. Then up the anti to 30, 60, and 120min.

she said the skin has to adjust. this makes sense seeing i would slather on 10% bp and wake up with fried looking skin.

toner

moistorizer

so far so good. i have grade 3 acne. inflammed acne.

Hi there,

I just had my first appointment with Julie at Face Reality yesterday-- and you are four days in-- how's it going for you?

v

Glad to see there are a couple of people now going to Face Reality! Definitely keep us posted on your progress. I had such great results from Laura's services. :D She did the same thing with me when I started the benzoyl peroxide. I never though my skin could get used to a strong BP product, but it did!

Glad to see there are a couple of people now going to Face Reality! Definitely keep us posted on your progress. I had such great results from Laura's services. :D She did the same thing with me when I started the benzoyl peroxide. I never though my skin could get used to a strong BP product, but it did!

Oh! thanks! I am glad things worked out for you! So far so good. A little dry, but I hear that's normal.

Hi there,

I just had my first appointment with Julie at Face Reality yesterday-- and you are four days in-- how's it going for you?

v

So far so good. A little dry and flakey but I hear that's normal. She said it takes 3 months for significant clearage so I will be patient. Good Luck!