Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rhesus

Healing?

What are you doing to your rolling scars? Anything? Like any topicals or procedures? I'm trying to imagine what you're describing...is it like the rolling scars are filling in except for some areas, which then makes those areas look like pitting compared to the raised areas of the rolling scars?

I didn't respond because I don't understand your question. I've never had that happen to me so I cannot answer. Maybe others feel the same way.

Are you saying that you had a rolling scar that was large and now that it is filling in instead of one large depressed scar you have an area that is filling in unevenly giving a pitted appearance to your previously evenly depressed area? If yes, I think this is healing. You might want to consider having some type of filler injected into the scarred area to plump it up or explore other treatment like Smoothbeam to keep the filling in process going. If no, I'm still not sure I understand.

My best!

Anna