Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julie81

Chanel Vs Laura Mercier Foundations??

Hi guys, I really need to buy a new foundation but i've decided to try something different as im not completely happy witht the clinique one im currently using (too runny and doesnt look natural!).

I head good things about Chanel but then read some negative comments about it on this site....I did try it on in the store yesterday but my skin was already quite dry so it was hard to tell as i was all flaky from before...

Read some really good things about Laura Mercier on here! I've just checked out that they should have it here in Sydney....is it good???

I only have mild acne at the moment, but quite a bit of scarring and red spots!!

Any advice?? I cant order anything over the internet cause i dont have a credit card!

Thanx, julie.

Guest june

hey julie:) i love laura mercier foundation! i use the luquid spf 15 foudation and the face primer...i have acne marks(red spots, but quite faint now due to the help from dan's regime:) and this foundation rocks! med to full coverage....i do not like chanel(color and texture is off, for me at least) and for goodness sakes girl throw out your clinigue foundation! sparty is from austraila so she would know where you can find laura mercier there....great....no....the best foundation in my opinion:) good luck finding it:)

i've decided to try something different as im not completely happy witht the clinique one im currently using (too runny and doesnt look natural!).

Thanks so much for your help guys!! I will definatley throw away my clinique stuff as I've never really been happy with it! I just hate buying foundations and I've been putting it off for long enough now!

I looked up the laura mercier site and it says they sell it at David Jones Chatswood so im off there today! Very exited! biggrin.gif/

Thanks heaps!

Julie