Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zippo

I'm sad because......

I see so many beautiful people on this site who don't like themselves, and not just because of acne issues. It's really disheartening to see how important looks are in this world, and how much they can really affect you. :(

I really like myself... besides the acne. I hate what it does to me physically and mentally

I know, acne especially can really break you down like that. Now just imagine having acne and scars. ugh!

I really like myself... besides the acne. I hate what it does to me physically and mentally

I know, acne especially can really break you down like that. Now just imagine having acne and scars. ugh!

ugh. I hope I'll never be that situation.. but seeing where I am now who knows. I like my guy with scars though.. it's adds to the manliness. :) just claim they're war wounds

ugh. I hope I'll never be that situation.. but seeing where I am now who knows. I like my guy with scars though.. it's adds to the manliness. :) just claim they're war wounds

I want these things off my face by the end of next year, and at the same I'm going to continue working on my body. I want to be a sexy biotch before I turn 21! Oh, and this is me being postive for a change.:razz:

I want these things off my face by the end of next year, and at the same I'm going to continue working on my body. I want to be a sexy biotch before I turn 21! Oh, and this is me being postive for a change.:razz:

lmao. well, if we must deal with acne.. then we should be able to do it with sexy abs. that's what I say

im always saying that 'im gonna b sexy by the time im 18' .. then, not make it.. acne starts coming bck.. body stil not perfect so 'ok well I WILL be by the time im 21' lol

Good to think POSITIVE!

Good Luck!

I see so many beautiful people on this site who don't like themselves, and not just because of acne issues. It's really disheartening to see how important looks are in this world, and how much they can really affect you. :(

I know..it is really sad to hear people's stories about how ugly they feel. Most of the posts in emo make me wanna cry! But i can relate to a lot of things people say on here because i'm the same way. I hate everything about the way i look..not just the acne. I wish i could start over :cry:

theres so many gorgeous people on this site man! its so horrible seeing them getting so down and depressed all becuase of this shit. WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL MAAAAAAAAAAN! :dance:

theres so many gorgeous people on this site man! its so horrible seeing them getting so down and depressed all becuase of this shit. WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL MAAAAAAAAAAN! :dance:

^^^

yup!

ive got christina aguilera's song beautiful in my head now

* coz we are beautiful no matter what they say, no words will bring us down......* bla bla bla *so dont u bring me down today*

^^^

yup!

ive got christina aguilera's song beautiful in my head now

* coz we are beautiful no matter what they say, no words will bring us down......* bla bla bla *so dont u bring me down today*

YEAAAH! that should be the national anthem of the org! :angel:

i agree, why do we get down on ourselves so much? i know i do, just in general.

do you think there is more emphasis today to be "perfect"? i mean they have so many products/pills/surgeries to emphasize this "ideal person."

do you think there is more emphasis today to be "perfect"? i mean they have so many products/pills/surgeries to emphasize this "ideal person."

i got no idea why us lot get ourselves down so much, but i definately make myself feel low pretty much all the time. sucks big time. I've always been such a happy person and these days, its like i ewar a mask at college coz im my normal bubbly self, and when im at home, im a depressed teen!? its weird

But i think all this "ideal/perfect person" stuff doesnt help either. I stopped reading stupid beauty mags because those things make me feel even uglier coz these celebs appear soo perfect, and i know i'll neve rlook like that. But then again...they go through hours of makeup and airbrushin lol!

And...xtina's song beautiful should be the org anthem! :lol:

i got no idea why us lot get ourselves down so much, but i definately make myself feel low pretty much all the time. sucks big time. I've always been such a happy person and these days, its like i ewar a mask at college coz im my normal bubbly self, and when im at home, im a depressed teen!? its weird

But i think all this "ideal/perfect person" stuff doesnt help either. I stopped reading stupid beauty mags because those things make me feel even uglier coz these celebs appear soo perfect, and i know i'll neve rlook like that. But then again...they go through hours of makeup and airbrushin lol!

And...xtina's song beautiful should be the org anthem! :lol:

yea i hate beauty magazines sometimes. even though its not "real," people still see this perfect-looking woman and that becomes the idealized image. more for women then men, i think, but i guess men have those problems to? cant really speak for them here. :)

Well, they're war wounds! From a war against one of the worst ennemy the teenager has: ACNE.