Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
F49Z0R5!!!

How long does a cyst-like zit last?

I'm not too familiar with zits. My biggest catastrophy ever has been a whitehead or two. I got this reddish bump, not too big, and it's been there for a week already. I've been applying a good amount of bp on it and it's still there. The size hasn't decreased by much in the past week but I'd like to know how long these usually last because it's been a week and it's pissing me off.

id say cysts are the worst type!

for me they dont seam to go at all, the just seam to grow!

i seam to get only cysts now, but i havent really timed it on how long till it goes away...

just a guess but id say around 3-4 weeks?

I have had a couple of HUGE cysts on my jawline for atleast 2-3 months. I went to the dermatologist and since I have been taking antibiotics (doxycycline) they have just about went away. Nothing before would work on those stubborn things. It could be coincidental, but I think the antibiotics did the trick.

I have had a couple of HUGE cysts on my jawline for atleast 2-3 months. I went to the dermatologist and since I have been taking antibiotics (doxycycline) they have just about went away. Nothing before would work on those stubborn things. It could be coincidental, but I think the antibiotics did the trick.

i wish i can small ones like that

i got 3 of the buggers all bunched up together!

not a good look

I dunno if these are even cysts. The one I got is pretty small, its like... 1/6 the size of your pinky nail. It's been getting alittle smaller but It's takign so long.

I dunno if these are even cysts. The one I got is pretty small, its like... 1/6 the size of your pinky nail. It's been getting alittle smaller but It's takign so long.

I had a cyst that lasted almost 3 months to clear. Little by little it reduced in size, and now i just have the red spot. Do not touch those cysts, just do the regimen and be patient;those big cysts do go away with the bp. biggrin.gif