Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

for those guys with girlfriends, do you have a problem if your girfriend is good friends with another guy.

2 of my best friends are both girls. 1 of them has a boyfriend, i dont really know him all that well and have absaloutley no intentions of being anything more than friends with this friend of mine however i know he doesnt like the idea of us hanging out together. we are really close friends, we go to movies, shopping, wateva but i dont know what i should do. i dont wanna stop being freinds with her but i dont want to interfere in thier relationship either.

and this kind of makes me think about this other girl im really good freinds with, we used to date but it didnt work out however we are now best of mates. shes single but im worried that when she does meet someone that hes gonna have the same problem.

see this is where being freinds with those of the opposite sex becomes a problem

I think it's a natural thing for the boyfriend to be jealous. Not that it's any of your fault... it's either the guy's feeling too insecure or your friend doesnt know how to make him feel secure.

If you have enough guts, talking to him a serious tone, man-to-man style, explaining that you will not make a move on her might do the trick.

But you seriously do not want to do her? I mean... guys want to do everything that moves :lol:

Tricky situation. The thing is everyone is suspicious that they're partner might be cheating on them in this day and age so it's pretty commonplace to see thing kind of thing pop up. A past gf was best friends with a guy and they used to hang out almost as often as me and her did which irritated me too no end.

This is why I tend to stay away from to many female friends.

no i really have no desire to have sex with her or anything physical, not that shes ugly or anything, shes not but its really not like that.

and i can totally understand this guy being jelous but i dont want to stop being friends with her either. i dont know i think we may just not be able to be as good of freinds anymore, i mean i wouldnt be doing it for this guy but really it would jepoerdise any other relationship in the future aswell if they end up not staying together

I also have an amazing 'gf' that is really cute etc.Since ive known her shes NEVER had a bf.I dread the day she has a bf cauz i know the wanker is gonna think im tryna lay his gal.We are best friends.People comment all the time and think we are actually dating.we are always together.

id have a serious talk with the bf dude...before he finds a STUPID reason to pick a fight with you.

Just try not to worry too much about it, if the guy is jealous then thats his problem, you arent doing anything wrong by being friends with girls.

The situation im in is a bit more to the next level, im totally in love with this girl, she knows it, i let her know exactly how much i like her on a daily basis, but she has a bf, she only sees him in the weekends, and we spend a lot of time together during the week, she doesnt want to cheat on her boyfriend so we agreed not to do anything like kissing and stuff so we are just busy trying to get to know eachother better on a platonic level at the moment, anywho, long story short, her bf HATES me :razz: and i love it, because he doesnt deserve her, and she and i are a just meant to be imo, so im not worried at all. Its only a matter of time before she breaks up with him, i hope, until then im not making her cheat on her bf, it has to be her choice.

Fuck that unless the guy is gay I dont want my girlfriend running around with guys. She doesnt want me running around with girls and I dont. I have enough friends already I dont need to make more. I like my girl the best so thats enough for me.

i say kick his ass and take his girl.

kidding. yea i would stop hanging out with her unless i had a thing for her. then id do what i previously stated.

Just try not to worry too much about it, if the guy is jealous then thats his problem, you arent doing anything wrong by being friends with girls.

The situation im in is a bit more to the next level, im totally in love with this girl, she knows it, i let her know exactly how much i like her on a daily basis, but she has a bf, she only sees him in the weekends, and we spend a lot of time together during the week, she doesnt want to cheat on her boyfriend so we agreed not to do anything like kissing and stuff so we are just busy trying to get to know eachother better on a platonic level at the moment, anywho, long story short, her bf HATES me :razz: and i love it, because he doesnt deserve her, and she and i are a just meant to be imo, so im not worried at all. Its only a matter of time before she breaks up with him, i hope, until then im not making her cheat on her bf, it has to be her choice.

im in the same situation as you.i think im the right guy for this gal.i mean 2moro im picking her up at school cause im the only guy her dad trusts :rolleyes: i just wish she would return the feelings....ahh life sux :doh:

Fuck that unless the guy is gay I dont want my girlfriend running around with guys. She doesnt want me running around with girls and I dont. I have enough friends already I dont need to make more. I like my girl the best so thats enough for me.

what? if you trust your gf enough then there should be no problem with her hanging out with other guys, as long as its just hanging out

when this situation pops up with me, i try and imagine what it would be like for my parents - would it be ok for my mum to go shopping with another man? no. would it be ok for my dad to go to the movies/cinema with another woman? no.

however, now I come to think of it, it's not really your responsibility. it's the girl's choice if she has a good friend who's the opposite sex. and it will be her decision whether to continue the friendship. I think you should just leave the decision up to the couple themselves, and carry on as you are. you're not doing anything wrong, and your intentions aren't wrong, so it's not really your problem. just leave it up to them - it's their problem.

Back when I had a boyfriend (feels like ages ago!), he used to hang out with other girls who he said were 'just friends' who he had 'no romantic interest in whatsoever'. He'd go out for dinner with them to 'catch up'/etc, and though it bothered me, I didn't make a huge fuss out of it because I knew he had these friends before he'd even met me. However, I ended up reading several flirtatious/sexual comments that he left on one of these girls' blogs and needless to say, I was pissed off. When I confronted him, he said he was just joking with her... I dunno...there's a point at which things become inappropriate...and I'm not entirely sure if it's possible for guys and girls to be 'just friends.'