Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

Haloween Makeup Time!!!

Hey everyone.. Im a Dude with mild acne.. I just started using SA to rid me of these few blemishes.. and haloween is coming up and I have a few red spots and coming pimples.. so I decided to go as a Girl (Kobe Bryant Victim).

I want some concealer and some lipstick.. do you guys think the Nuetrogena Skin Clearing Concealer will be cool on my face..

http://www2.eckerd.com/product.asp?catalog...%5Fbeauty%2Egif

I can smear this shit all over my face right?? Haloween is tommorow .. a quick answer would be respected.. thank you.

Yeah it looks absolutely fine to me, it is oil-free and contains SA which you are already using. You should have no breakouts. But that is just concealer, and girls use it to apply to their pimples, not all over their face. if you want something all over your face, you can use that concealer, AND foundation that is oil-free and non-comedogenic. First apply the foundation, then apply the concealer to cover up individual pimples. Hope this helps and rock on as a woman!

You can use the concealer all over your face...it'll just be thicker and may not look as "polished" as we women strive to look every day. O:) But I think it'd be safe bet for one night.

Now, if you decide you like the look and want to continue indefinitely...you may want to spend some time researching other prodcuts. biggrin.gif