Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PistolP09

Does Sensitive Skin Increase Acne?

I have VERY sensitive skin and I was just wondering if this increases my chances of developigng acne?

yes light skinned people tend to get acne while black, indian, and arab people just naturally dont. fact

I have VERY sensitive skin and I was just wondering if this increases my chances of developigng acne?

yes light skinned people tend to get acne while black, indian, and arab people just naturally dont. fact

i'm sorry but i really don't think that thats true, i'm not sure about arabs but i know that their are heaps of dark skinned people that get acne.

as far as sensitive skinned goes, well the most common skin type to get acne is oily/combination, however sensitive skin can be prone to acne also due to easy irritation. so you should probably use gentle products, particularly things that won't dry out your skin.

I have sensitive skin, and even though i am on accutane now, i have discovered that a big part of the reason i broke out was because i washed both at night and in the morning. I've conjured into washing at night only with gentle working products, and in the mornings i put moisturizer where i need it.

Already (minus the accutane) I can see a difference in how the skin around my eyes and forehead look. The texture seems to be "healing".

I know you could say it is the accutane, but i swear its not since i see how my face is everyday.