Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Irish-Oria

Going out?

Guest Irish-Oria

so they say 'staying in is the new going out?'

is this right!? thats what i heard...

omg i jus can't imagine spending weekends at home! my instincts jus seem to urge me to go out and get utterly pissed with my girlfriends! lol :P

but i know everyones different soooooooo what do yo guys think?

a quiet night in...? OR a crazy night out? which is it???

lolz sorri about all these topics tehe i jus like finding out what you people are like its really interesting!!

xxx

Are you asking for my preference between going out or staying in? but tbh it depends on a few things. I wouldn't like to stay in alone all the time but I'll stay with company. Same with going out, dont like going drinking too often.

No offense to the original poster, but it seems like you don't understand that some people find it hard to interact socially or otherwise. Staying in or going out isn't always that simple.

Sorry for sounding like an emo mofo btw haha.

I like to do both, there are sometimes when I can't wait to go out. And sometimes when I'd rather hole up in my room all day :/

Guest Irish-Oria

No offense to the original poster, but it seems like you don't understand that some people find it hard to interact socially or otherwise. Staying in or going out isn't always that simple.

Yeah I was been a bit stupid. I dont go out if I have spots, but its nice not to think bout spots sometimes

Yeah I was been a bit stupid. I dont go out if I have spots, but its nice not to think bout spots sometimes

nah, I'm a bitch...not sure even why I posted that....my apologies.

Guest Irish-Oria

Its ok hun hehex. Do u like my new top? Im going out tomorrow maybe it will make up for my 5 spots on my chin.

[attachmentid=6508]

Okk... say the typically girly thing, I look like i got a belly dont i in that pic :(

post-49088-1162328553_thumb.jpg

post-49088-1162328553_thumb.jpg

Its ok hun hehex. Do u like my new top? Im going out tomorrow maybe it will make up for my 5 spots on my chin.

[attachmentid=6508]

Okk... say the typically girly thing, I look like i got a belly dont i in that pic :(

I love the pattern on that. You have no belly, don't say that. ;)

[attachmentid=6508]

belly where's the belly ? ? gad damn ....i say that'll by far make up for whatever is going on with ur skin ...skin what skin ? ?? :lol:

as for going in or staying out it depends where my energy level's at

"but i know everyones different soooooooo what do yo GUYS think?"

no girls allowed to answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes she has a belly, she aint a skeleton, all humans have them

so they say 'staying in is the new going out?'

is this right!? thats what i heard...

omg i jus can't imagine spending weekends at home! my instincts jus seem to urge me to go out and get utterly pissed with my girlfriends! lol :P

but i know everyones different soooooooo what do yo guys think?

a quiet night in...? OR a crazy night out? which is it???

lolz sorri about all these topics tehe i jus like finding out what you people are like its really interesting!!

xxx

Nights out!!! Definitely. I love dancing like a loon, it's great therapy. I live in Liverpool, and the night life here is fab - everyone's up for having a good time :)

It's a great excuse to dress up and feel all girly. Plus, your skin looks much better in clubs and under street light, lol.

I like your top, btw. And for godssake, you're not fat :eh: You look like a nice perfect size - not too big and not too small ;)

we are in a emo forum for a reason

i'd rather go out.. definitely!! I go out with my crew of friends every weekend- friday, saturday, and sometimes sunday lol.. i love it. during the week i always look forward to the weekend. and I love my best friends because they have seen me at my worst, best, breakout or no breakout and never judge me or treat me any differently. it suck though because people that dont know you are so quick to judge based on your appearances...but yeah.. i kinda went off topic there a little!!!

No matter how bad I looked, how bad I felt, how hung over I was, how little money I had, how bad a case of the shits I had, and how bad the Raiders suck this year could ever stop me from going out!!!! Besides all my friends would never let stay in. Oh ya, Im diggin your top....very scandalous!

[attachmentid=6508]

i'd hit it... ;)