Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wondering what routines and vitamins people are on who are having trouble with redness in the cheeks and/or forehead. wondering if there's a link between certain vitmains. mine seems to be reduced when i don't take as much b5. i started taking a b complex thinking that maybe the b5 is causing a deficiency in the other b's. i also take all my vitamins at night only. here's the list:

b5, b complex

zinc, copper

borage oil

saw palmetto

wheat germ oil

naked green smoothie to wash it down

the rest of my regimen (subject to change at a whim):

neutrogena continuous clean

sulfur soap

prosacea cream(night)

metro lotion(day)

spot tream with margarite zinc cream

used to use proactiv toner and bp cream which i believe to be the cause of later skin problems.

also, this friday i'm going to a consult about ipl photo rejuvenation. i'll keep a post as to how it goes. i have a feeling he's going to say it's not bad enough for a treatment like that. right now my rosacea is only really noticeable if i have to give a speech or explain something to someone new and important. maybe i'll bring the doctor to the waiting room and ask for everyone's attention while i talk about the conspiracy of the moon landing. lol. then he'll say "holy sh*t, why's your face all red. let's do some photo light therapy?" or not

update: quit the od'ing of b5 and only taking a b complex. burning on cheeks and forehead has decreased. ipl is awesome. noticed redness reduction after the first visit on a low setting. next visit is 1 dec. hoping to see even beter results from higher power setting

update: quit the od'ing of b5 and only taking a b complex. burning on cheeks and forehead has decreased. ipl is awesome. noticed redness reduction after the first visit on a low setting. next visit is 1 dec. hoping to see even beter results from higher power setting

IPL IS AWESOME! I love it. Hopefully you will continue to also :) You'll need maintanence once your done with your series to keep up the results beut not so often so listen to you doc. Glad it's working for you.