Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

What can make my skin look good again?

Should I get lasar to make my skin look better?

sometimes it looks much much better, other times it looks like shit in this picture.

HELP!

I'm 46.

Is there any place where I can post my photo and get a doctor's recommendation?

sometimes it looks much much better, other times it looks like shit in this picture.

HELP!

I'm 46.

Hey dude,

If I'm not mistaken you posted your pic(s) several months ago asking for scar treatments.

But wow, your skin looks much, much better now. I remember you saying that your skin got so irritated from retin-a and other products. And somebody recomended you to take it easy on that. But definitely, your skin doesn't look that red anymore. It doesn't look that shitty.

Anyways, If you are looking for a scar treatment , I'd tell you that you have nothing to worry about. You can end up with real scars with some lasers.

Now if you want to improve your rosacea/erythema IPL (intense pulsed light) seems to be more suitable.

Either way, focus on hydrating and moisturizing your skin. But don't overuse products. Choose a very gentle moistorizer and forget about retin-a's. Or maybe, just by leaving your skin alone may help calm it down and reduce the inflamation.

IPL (as most lasers) tend to be on the expensive side. Do you research, and don't let your frustration make any decisions for you.

I agree, Intense Pulsed Light helped remove much of the redness from my skin from broken blood vessels and hyperpigmentation. Check that out.

Dan

Gosh, I will probably get bashed for suggesting this but SMOOTHBEAM. While many on this forum don't really like it. I personally do, especially since I can get my cheeks done for 125.00. Since you look to be close to my age, it's benefits for me, besides blemish reduction which may not be an issue for you, is tightening, toning and improving texture. Not that great for scar reduction but the tightening effect seems to help. I don't really see many acne scars anyways. If you can find a good price on smoothbeam, it might be worth a go. I made an appointment (6th one) for tomorrow. Got a nasty little breakout and I am concerned about scarring. I remember once I had a few active blemishes which were erradicated by the smoothbeam. I lovvvve smoothbeam. I am scheduled for a lighter erbuim yag peel next month. Many salons offer these and there are very minimal risks to the lighter Erbium peels: 20-30 microns but should at least help with discoloration, sundamage, etc..... I wouldn't do the harsh lasers really for you, too many risks.

Guest Cubsfan

try eating just natural and organic foods

HELP!

I'm 46.

Hey dude,

If I'm not mistaken you posted your pic(s) several months ago asking for scar treatments.

yes he did. I think your skin looks normal for 46 year old. I don't see anything wrong with it.