Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I believe my battle with acne and all of the harsh products I used on my face for so long has left me with really mature skin (at the ripe old age of 24 :cry:). I've actually found that my skin has already started to loose elasticity, giving way to a sagging look. This freaks the hell out of me. Has anyone else found that their skin actually seems alot looser after using acne products on it for years? I used to use a ton of BP all over my face (in additon to harsh cleansers.....bad, I know) but have since stopped. I *think* I am seeing slow improvment. The lines I was getting on my forehead have definitely become less pronounced, so thats's good! It could be, though, that whatever is causing my acne internally is also causing my skin to mature more quickly and I am currently trying to figure out what that factor could be.

It's probably just dried out sweetie!

Would not hurt to start some anti-aging creams to moisturize and reverse any damage from dryness though.

You can still BP at night and use these during the day or vise versa.

Guest blackheadben

Oh, lord, I know what you mean. Before I knew BP couldn't go near your eyes, I would put it all over my face, even up to under my eyes. BIG MISTAKE. While it didn't give me crows feet or deep wrinkles like that, it really damage the skin under there. I now have chronic dry lines and flakes there. Oops! It wasn't like that until I put BP all over them. STUPID ME!!!!!!! That was a few yrs. ago and it is still all damaged under there. Be careful! MOISTURIZE!!!!!!

I've had amazing results with Green Cream. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Thanks!

I actually just started using green cream last week! I ordered the samples and am now waiting for my full bottle of level 6 to arrive. I am really hoping this stuff helps to improve my skin. I *think* it's already helping to improve red marks. One thing I have noticed is that I suddenly have a lot more ice pick scars on my face. It's like gunk was stuck inside the pores for so long that it enlarged them...I didn't notice until the green cream helped unclog them. Yeeeahh for the unclogged pores, booo for the holes all over my face :( Here's hoping green cream at least helps minimize all of these problems!!!

I've had amazing results with Green Cream. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Thanks!

I actually just started using green cream last week! I ordered the samples and am now waiting for my full bottle of level 6 to arrive. I am really hoping this stuff helps to improve my skin. I *think* it's already helping to improve red marks. One thing I have noticed is that I suddenly have a lot more ice pick scars on my face. It's like gunk was stuck inside the pores for so long that it enlarged them...I didn't notice until the green cream helped unclog them. Yeeeahh for the unclogged pores, booo for the holes all over my face :( Here's hoping green cream at least helps minimize all of these problems!!!

It should. I love it too. It took away all Lion Queens bumps.

She said for anyone to PM her for any qustions. She has used it far longer than I.

Go ahead she is knows how it works great. :)

One thing I have noticed is that I suddenly have a lot more ice pick scars on my face. It's like gunk was stuck inside the pores for so long that it enlarged them...I didn't notice until the green cream helped unclog them. Yeeeahh for the unclogged pores, booo for the holes all over my face :( Here's hoping green cream at least helps minimize all of these problems!!!

I am guessing that a lot of those are not really scars and will close up with time .... many people notice these enlarged pores when large comedones purge. I think the pores just get distended from all the gunk inside. Anyway, I hope yours go back to normal. :)