Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The girl of my dreams is finally out of a relationship. We've been talking online a bunch, hung out at a few parties. We've made plans a few times, but they always get screwed up.

This weekend, we were supposed to go to the same Halloween party. SUPPOSED TO. Where was I? I was at home with dry, nasty, flaky skin, dry lips, and more acne that I've ever had in my life. Of course, I didn't want her, or anyone else, to see me like that.

Now, I'm talking to her online. "How'd the party go?", I ask. It turns out, she met a guy at the party. He asked for her number, and he's already called her. Grrrrr!

Even tonight, she has jokingly suggested I should drive over to her place. I so, so, so, so would do it too - except that I look so unbeliably worse than I ever have in my life right now. Ughhh.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

And I felt like bitching. Enjoy.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(:comfort: Just be confident.. do not let acne hold you back! Go get your girl ;) don't let that other guy get her.

Don't worry, I think we've all been in the same boat, or at least I have... but seriously, dont let acne stop you from living your life! there's so many things that i wish i would've done, but refused to bcus of acne... but i always regret it...

you're not guna regret the things you did

but the things you didn't

I get what you guys are saying - and I normally agree; but man I'm well beyond the 'normal acne' stage and into the 'ewww acne' stage.

White flaky skin, huge pimples, my lips are nasty - they hurt to talk. I couldn't imagine kissing. Ugh.

Oh well. Soon. Soon I'll be done with this crap....

We just made plans to hang out next weekend. That gives me 5 or 6 days.....if I'm lucky - I just might be over my inital breakout from accutane by then. Right? *crosses fingers*.

I get what you guys are saying - and I normally agree; but man I'm well beyond the 'normal acne' stage and into the 'ewww acne' stage.

White flaky skin, huge pimples, my lips are nasty - they hurt to talk. I couldn't imagine kissing. Ugh.

Oh well. Soon. Soon I'll be done with this crap....

We just made plans to hang out next weekend. That gives me 5 or 6 days.....if I'm lucky - I just might be over my inital breakout from accutane by then. Right? *crosses fingers*.

Atleast you got Accutane, none of the dipshit fucking cowardly ass derms will perscribe someone with mild acne like me Accutane. So i have to try random generic crap that never fucking works. False promises, fake advertisement, stupid testimonials from paid actors. It's all a giant scam to take your money.

I'd like to find the cure for Acne just to completely destroy proactiv, nuetrogena, and all those bullshit scams.

Just from my experience... If she's talking to you about another guy getting her number, then she probably just sees you as a friend. If she IS interested in you, I think you should reconsider your feelings for her, because she likely doesn't care about your feelings. She may be trying to see if you're jealous or trying to play an "ego boosting" game with you. Ditch her. Find someone better.

The girl of my dreams is finally out of a relationship. We've been talking online a bunch, hung out at a few parties. We've made plans a few times, but they always get screwed up.

This weekend, we were supposed to go to the same Halloween party. SUPPOSED TO. Where was I? I was at home with dry, nasty, flaky skin, dry lips, and more acne that I've ever had in my life. Of course, I didn't want her, or anyone else, to see me like that.

Now, I'm talking to her online. "How'd the party go?", I ask. It turns out, she met a guy at the party. He asked for her number, and he's already called her. Grrrrr!

Even tonight, she has jokingly suggested I should drive over to her place. I so, so, so, so would do it too - except that I look so unbeliably worse than I ever have in my life right now. Ughhh.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Your damn lucky for getting invited to parties, talking to girls, even talking to a girl you like, online or offline. When i talk to people online on msn or somethin, they'll respond like "what the hell u want?" It just makes my life worse and worse.

I've never been invited to a halloween party..I've never trick or treated with friends...

Which tale sounds more sad?

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Your damn lucky for getting invited to parties, talking to girls, even talking to a girl you like, online or offline. When i talk to people online on msn or somethin, they'll respond like "what the hell u want?" It just makes my life worse and worse.

I've never been invited to a halloween party..I've never trick or treated with friends...

onestyle,

add me and it would be my pleasure to know what the hell you want. ;)

I didnt go to college today cauz i look like shit....! even though you know most people dont really give a shit its the fact that I,ME hate what the pimples do to my self confidence :(

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

never had a haloween party , never had a female friend to talk to , never invited to parties , :cry:

at least someone want to talk to u onestyle , i have noone :cry:

Just from my experience... If she's talking to you about another guy getting her number, then she probably just sees you as a friend. If she IS interested in you, I think you should reconsider your feelings for her, because she likely doesn't care about your feelings. She may be trying to see if you're jealous or trying to play an "ego boosting" game with you. Ditch her. Find someone better.

OR she thinks he only sees her as a friend because he hasn't made a move yet. and this is her way of saying "i'm not waiting around forever."

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

never had a haloween party , never had a female friend to talk to , never invited to parties , :cry:

at least someone want to talk to u onestyle , i have noone :cry:

oh for fuck sake. don't you know you have us? haven't we proven that?

mate, go to her now, you are losing if you don't see her at all thats like shooting urelf in the nads, go to her now n you get a chance no?

mate, go to her now, you are losing if you don't see her at all thats like shooting urelf in the nads, go to her now n you get a chance no?

that should work. as long as you aren't reinacting that scene in the graduate. you know, the one where dustin hoffman is banging on the glass at the wedding. that might scare her a bit.

I've done that.... put it off and put it off (dates) until the guy I liked found another gf.

acne sucks.

My current bf is lucky I love him, cuz of accutane my acne is gone..... if I was single, any guy I wanted would be MINE (if he liked me back of course). I wouldn't screw around with missing dates to cry over my crappy skin!