Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest brendagail

In which order should I use these products?

Guest brendagail

Hello: I have been a lurker for a long time, and this is the first thread I've started. I would like to say how much I appreciate this board and all of you who are willing to share and help with information and experiences. I have just received the 10% mandelic serum, super copper peptide serum, and the emu oil. In which order should these products be applied to the face? I am also doing 30% glycolic peels weekly. I have very tough skin and would like to use them twice daily. Thanks so much in advance for any advice.

Brenda

Brenda, I use the mandelic serum on my face during the day after I take my shower in the morning. Sometimes I will wash my face again before dinner and if I do, I will reapply it. At night, I use the PureDeming Intense Gel and then after I wash that off I apply Retin-A Micro Gel and then the Super CP Serum over that. Sometimes, I'll substitute the Exfol Serum for the Retin A, but I always follow it up with Super CP Serum. I just started doing the Lactic Acid Peels--rather than Glycolic Acid Peels--and I think I will do them once every 10 days, as some people here have suggested. Hope this regimen gives you some ideas...I haven't been doing it for more than a couple weeks so I haven't yet noticed any big changes, but I remain hopeful that I will...

Correct order:

mandelic - to exfoliate

copper peptides - to build collagen

Emu oil - to moisterise

Guest brendagail

Thanks so much for your replies and help. It's greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

Brenda