Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
F49Z0R5!!!

Unwanted sweating

I know this isn't regimen related but I didn't know where else to go for help. I sometimes start to sweat and get heated for no reason. I be sitting in class and all of a sudden it's like a heat wave kicks in and I start to sweat. I had to walk out of class earlier today b/c it was started to get bad. Why does this happen? I mean I know that I'm 17 and sweating tends to peak at that age cuz of hormones n all. But why? My forehead gets sweats and upper lip skin also. I dunno why this happens. I doubt it's anything to do with the regimen because it happened a 6 months ago with my SA regimen and sitll happens now with BP. Is there a way I can prevent this in the future?

Play it safe and check with a doctor. I find it kinda strange that you get heat waves like this, and due to your age I think we can rule out menopause (I'm guessing you are male too) biggrin.gif Could be thyroid related, could be hyperhidrosis, could be nothing. If it is bothersome enough to make you leave class, I think it is something you should get checked out.

I have hyperhydrosis... I sweat in cold rooms.. and sometimes I dont sweat at all.. I tend to sweat in stressfull or anxiety-related cases...

P.S - what sort of acne and skin do you have on your face.. they may relate..

I have hyperhydrosis... I sweat in cold rooms.. and sometimes I dont sweat at all.. I tend to sweat in stressfull or anxiety-related cases...

P.S - what sort of acne and skin do you have on your face.. they may relate..