Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Momotaro

Accutane Journal

Just got my blood test and urine sample test faxed to my derm for accutane. I have to wait until tomorrow to get my prescription, but I can wait. After reading people's experiences on accutane, and how good of a result they got, I finally decided to take it. I'm 18 and I have very mild acne. I had acne for three years. My acne changed from being mild-to-moderate and back to mild again. I would get severe breakouts when winter and spring came. I've been on benza-clin, pro-active, differin, tazorac, tetracyclin, and minocyclin. Pro-active didn't work well for me, but the rest of the medication did for a while. I'll post weekly on my progress.

Just got my blood test and urine sample test faxed to my derm for accutane. I have to wait until tomorrow to get my prescription, but I can wait. After reading people's experiences on accutane, and how good of a result they got, I finally decided to take it. I'm 18 and I have very mild acne. I had acne for three years. My acne changed from being mild-to-moderate and back to mild again. I would get severe breakouts when winter and spring came. I've been on benza-clin, pro-active, differin, tazorac, tetracyclin, and minocyclin. Pro-active didn't work well for me, but the rest of the medication did for a while. I'll post weekly on my progress.