Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
downsouth121

neutrogena deep clean genle scrub

most of my acne are red bumps and inflammed and i have red marks too. would this cleanser be ok? itr doesnts have BP, but doeshave SA. i know BP is bad for red marks, but what about SA? also what is beta hydroxy or whatever they are pushing that it contains? thanks

from my experience, i used to use SA or BP cleansers and scrubs and it didn't really helped my skin at all. it actually kinda made it worse. so i started buying more gentle stuff that aren't medicated and it SERIOUSLY worked WONDERS to my skin.

i use neutrogena invigorating scrub twice a week and IT WORKS REALLY REALLY WELL. plus the round micro beads feels really good.

i think SA and BP cleansers really irritated my skin. so now the only medicated thing i use is mask once or twice a week (with sulfur), zit cream (persagel 10 with BP), and SA astringent (which i am switching to a regular toner after this one is all used up), and SA dual-action moisturizer (for night).

i've heard of beta hydroxy but i dont really noe wat it is.

oh, and btw- i have the same kinds of acne u have but it used to be A LOT worse but ever since i made my switch, my skin is looking/feeling a lot better. :D