Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silent_night

I have red spots , not pimples but just red spots, what is..

I have red spots , not pimples but just red spots. are those called blackheads or something else , and what is the best medication for those? thanx

I have red spots , not pimples but just red spots. are those called blackheads or something else , and what is the best medication for those?                thanx

Vitamin K for Blotchy Skin or Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin might help with some of those red marks. Both have good reviews in fading red marks.

If they are just red marks left over from old pimples, I would recommend mandelic serum. I really can't say enough about this stuff. I had some BRIGHT purple/red marks left from pimples I had 6-8 months ago and they are BARELY noticeable now. They were not budging before I tried mandelic serum. But, they will fade on their own in time(sometimes a long time smile.gif ).

If they are just red marks left over from old pimples, I would recommend mandelic serum. I really can't say enough about this stuff. I had some BRIGHT purple/red marks left from pimples I had 6-8 months ago and they are BARELY noticeable now. They were not budging before I tried mandelic serum. But, they will fade on their own in time(sometimes a long time smile.gif ).

Another one for branded-

What is mandelic serum, and where do you get it? My old breakouts take forever to go away; I have red marks from breakouts from about 6 months ago. I tried vinegar, scotch tape and lemon water to no avail.

noether - you can get mandelic acid at skincarerx.com

pop over to the scar forum as there's a thread consisting of about 46 pages on the serum