Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
come back clear skin

simple skin care as in simple the brand

hello yes I use both the simple facial wash and the light hydrating moisturiser. I find both of them excellent. Unfortunately I can only get supplies when I am back in the UK, as I can't seem to find them in the US.

hello yes I use both the simple facial wash and the light hydrating moisturiser. I find both of them excellent. Unfortunately I can only get supplies when I am back in the UK, as I can't seem to find them in the US.

thanks for your comment what do you use them with ie spot treatment if you ever need any sent over let me know i could mail some from the uk if you ran out

I use them with Neutrogena on the spot 2.5% and it seems to be doing the trick, the acne is back under control and the redness and drying is also reduced.

Thank you for the offer of sending supplies, hopefully I will be able to get some when I come back for a visit.

Good luck.

I use them with Neutrogena on the spot 2.5% and it seems to be doing the trick, the acne is back under control and the redness and drying is also reduced.

Thank you for the offer of sending supplies, hopefully I will be able to get some when I come back for a visit.

Good luck.

thanks very much would you say you had mild acne is your skin greasy mine isn't greasy until i use very drying soap then it starts to get that way do you think simple would sort that out cheers