Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

first, thanks for ur concern and sry if my eng is bad

ok heres my problem.. i popped my few days old zit and squeezed out the stuff gently. it came out quite alot and zit got smaller in size and as i try to squeeze it abit more some blood oozes out. so i stopped and the red bump still there without the white stuff thing and head. i applied bp on the spot but atm im getting a lil worried now will the red bump remain there forever or will it heal on its own? what should i do next?

pls help!

ok heres my problem.. i popped my few days old zit and squeezed out the stuff gently. it came out quite alot and zit got smaller in size and as i try to squeeze it abit more some blood oozes out. so i stopped and the red bump still there without the white stuff thing and head. i applied bp on the spot but atm im getting a lil worried now will the red bump remain there forever or will it heal on its own? what should i do next?

pls help!

No, it's not gonna stay forever. But, you may find the zit will fill with gunk again if you didn't get it all out to begin with.

When you pop a zit, you're best putting tea tree on it, not BP. Tea tree dries it out and it's antibacterial. I find BP doesn't work well for individual/squeezed spots.

pls help!

No, it's not gonna stay forever. But, you may find the zit will fill with gunk again if you didn't get it all out to begin with.

When you pop a zit, you're best putting tea tree on it, not BP. Tea tree dries it out and it's antibacterial. I find BP doesn't work well for individual/squeezed spots.

yep get some tea tree on a cotton bud stick and dab it, works for me also