Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bentkarnes

Pimples on back and blackheads

Im on week 2 of this regimen and its working great for my face. But I also have alot of blackheads on my forehead and cheeks which Im assuming the regimen doesnt get rid off. Anyone know of any good blackhead washes or anything to rid them?

Also, my back will get pimples on it every now and then, I tried using the BP but not only is this costly its not working as good as my face, I'm just wondering if theres any good OTC creams or such that can help this. Any help would be great, thanks.

I only have a couple blackheads on my nose, but I read Salicylic Acid wash gets them off, but it takes a few weeks.

You may try a higher % of BP on your back. As Dan pointed out on another post (somewhere), Wal-Mart has a 10% BP cream for $2.00.

SA has been working on my blackheads...but it does take a while. It seems like it just loosens them up and then they work to the surface...so it looks like you have all these little white "plugs" on your face...but at that point, a gentle exfoliation (I use baking soda...you can use anything that is gentle to you and doesn't irritate your skin) seems to get rid of them.

Good luck!