Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soadfan1

Is this Mild acne?

Many may have seen my posts previously well this is a pic of me on a 'decent' day.

I do have acne dysmorphia I will point out.

Rate the level please.

-Rob

post-31921-1162118884_thumb.jpg

post-31921-1162118884_thumb.jpg

Many may have seen my posts previously well this is a pic of me on a 'decent' day.

Rate the level please.

-Rob

accutane fast... or antibiotics.... its bad sorry to say .. :shhh:

Like I say that is a decent day I do have worse times than that.

But because I do suffer from dysmophia and see itas being 100 times worse than it is I cant build up an accurate picture personally. Im always asking friends and family for reassurance :think:

Mate, i am actually CONFUSED, why you are on this site at all. you dont have any red marks or hardly an acne "problem", you probably get the odd breakout, (cant see any on the pic) but you are soo lucky to have the skin u have, seriously!! just keep to a normal regime and go out and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I feel I have support to offer. Also I feel I have worse ACEN at times then I probably do so I do like advice. I will get a big spot every few weeks or something that isnt in that pic. Ill take other pics when I do have more.

-Rob

Its definitely clear to us that you have acne dysmorphia. I have that too, but even I have more pimples than you do.

What you need is psychological help for your dysmorphia, or you will make the mistake of scarring your face when beliving you have acne when you dont. Ive got redmarks across my entire face because I was literally speakin digging my skin with needles in search of finding and popping pimples.

Your skin is flawless, its your brain thats messing with you.

if i zoom into the pic like 2000times i can jus abt see one spot, Lol,

Go away :hand: coz u depress the rest of us on here who have to deal with actual acne

i mean that as a compliment to u as well :lol:

Rate the level please.

-Rob

you don't have acne. at least the picture doesn't show it. You're good to go. have you read the book, 'the broken mirror' it's about dysmorphia disorder, it's a good read.

Not acne dude, seems like OCD. I used to have it with my acne (and still do). Had pretty much no spots looking back yet used to worry the hell outa me. Now because of that, and because of using loads of crap products to try and get rid of the "spots" and "terrible skin" that never really existed, I really do have terrible skin now.

Hmm yes I mean some pics look a bit worse than that but people are always saying I dont have that much to worry about, but its a horrible feeling, I guess I feel just as bad as those with bad acne, when I just have 1 or 2 spots because of the obsession.

-Rob

I zoomed in, I looked...... you have no acne. If you do get a few pimples now and then, maybe you can call it mild. Nothing an OTC product wouldn't help 100%.

Everyone here is RIGHT.

You don't have acnes (or redmarks) at all...........

For me, your skin is DELICIOUS lol.

Have a look at my log (click on the link below)...that's what you call bad acne.

Sorry can't see the acne. Can't see how you can have dysmorphia. Maybe you should post a clearer picture.

are you mocking the people who actually have acne??

people like you piss me off really. YOU DONT HAVE ACNE. this is a board for people with acne not some guy looking for people to "rate him".

are you mocking the people who actually have acne??

people like you piss me off really. YOU DONT HAVE ACNE. this is a board for people with acne not some guy looking for people to "rate him".

I know it would appear as though people with mild acne are 'taking the piss' when asked to rate it. But they are NOT. People with acne dismorphia see their skin as terrible even when it's not. So quit with the abuse and insults because this is a board for support.