Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

spots under my eyebrows!

Lately, ive had spots in places i never had them before like under my eye brows! These spots are really painful and they stay they for about a week. Is there anything i can apply to help these spots go down? I use benzimicin gel for my face, but if i apply near my eyebrows, itll bleach them (and i dont want that) lol!

any suggestions? thanks :D

I've recently started getting spots underneath my eyebrows too and between my eyebrows. It's really annoying because it's just one of those areas where if you get spots it's so visible!! Mine are REALLY itchy too for some reason.. It's begginning to annoy me quite a bit!

yeah, the ones on the eyebrow are indeed painful, i think cuz it's pretty much on a bone area. Have you tried tea tree oil. That seems to make them less painful for me and calms them down.

Ice works pretty well to reduce inflamation (although icing your eyebrow might give you a headache!). Try using it a few times a day for 2-3 minutes each time.

Its hard to recommend topicals that you can use around your eyes. I know i had a spot under my eye that got really swollen - I was concerned about using BP too close to my eyes. I ended up using clindamycin and Neosporin. Seemed to help bring it down faster. Or maybe you could try a sulfur treatment that dries quickly? Something like Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask?

Do you use any eye creams? I know I started getting breakouts when I was using eye cream. I stopped using it and no longer get spots around my eye area.