• no
    • cld care less
    • u prob hav avoidant personality disorder=sux 2 be u

so my skol hd a halown dance 2nite

anyhow i wnt=pirate gome

'went'= go for 10 mins, txt like mad, txt txt txt get weirded out leave

go2 bathroom stall frm 11-115

i jst sit.fake talk on phone/sleep a while

eventually mi legs got numb and i hd 2 go bak 2 dorm (ovr @ 1ish neway)

so i saaw som ppl i kno 'not calling them friends as idk about 'friendship' so its not like idk ppl

but idk wat u do @ events like this then i get weirded out

i mean i knew wen i went 2 bathroom there ws no way im goin back despite my lies that 'ill b a min' bc i know how i do stuff

i generally eat lunch in bathroom 2

however in complete contrast i meet w business people all the time , older more succesful etc, but i know we have common subject and we are meeting 'for a reason'

i dont get parties/dances bc wats the reason, wtf am i supposed to b doing here?

w.o that guidance i cant do it, i mean i literally spent 6 hrs prepping for 15 mins of awkward 'dance' that eqautes to txting alot and generally minding my own business thn leaving

Umm have you by any chance been drinking. My keyboard is curved so I have typos alot, but maybe get some rest and we'll be there for you in the morning........ :wub:

Get some sleep, and tell us tomorrow what wen't wrong K?

Hang in there!!.

anyhow i wnt=pirate gome

so i saaw som ppl i kno 'not calling them friends as idk about 'friendship' so its not like idk ppl

i mean i knew wen i went 2 bathroom there ws no way im goin back despite my lies that 'ill b a min' bc i know how i do stuff

however in complete contrast i meet w business people all the time , older more succesful etc, but i know we have common subject and we are meeting 'for a reason'

i dont get parties/dances bc wats the reason, wtf am i supposed to b doing here?

w.o that guidance i cant do it, i mean i literally spent 6 hrs prepping for 15 mins of awkward 'dance' that eqautes to txting alot and generally minding my own business thn leaving

ahahahahaha you type like a fucking monkey. Man you make me sick, even your fucking poll was in that shit shorthand you use.You failed all English lang. tests you ever took right?

:(

TJ, you looked so cute and sexy in that picture of you in your pirate costume. I am genuinely sad to think of you lurking in the bathroom all evening.

Did you expect the party was going to be more fun than it was?

I have never much liked big events like that unless I'm going with a group of close friends and have people to goof around with .... if it's just a big room full of strangers and casual acquaintances, sometimes I just have nothing to say to them and no real interest in being there.

Why did you stay in the bathroom instead of going back to the dorm?

lol O_O;;

I kind of understood...

But I can't say why you did it ^__^

At least you had something to do!!

I've been in situations where.. I just stare... down... minding my own business. Once some girl tried to convert me into her religion >_>;; Yeah - Creeeeepy.

The only thing that saves me from staring is my iPod >_<;; Listen to music, no need to worry about looking empty.

AT school in homeroom, in my table - everyone is desperate to leave... the girls are texting inside their purses!! Everyone wants to look busy.

Me? Hm.. yeah.. I pretend to be doing my homework.. blah..

Or when I'm at my sister's work.. in the waiting room.. I've carried a book.. but I can't concentrate on reading it cause all the people around me are talking >_<;; Yet I still have the need to look busy............................................................

anyhow i wnt=pirate gome

wats wrong with u

As it's an internet message board I expect some shorthand, slang and abbreviations but you really do take the piss. Stop typing like this, you make yourself look stupid.

Thats just disgusting, sort it out.

Did you expect the party was going to be more fun than it was?

no i expectd it wld b weird for me thus i tried 2 help myself out w some ephedrine b4 hand ..it has a calmng effect if u take enough

Why did you stay in the bathroom instead of going back to the dorm?

VIP ? bc i dnt want ppl 2 kno i 'couldnt' go there, u kno

lies at lst keep rep intact more

and ya i def mayb nd a date 2 these thngs but vry few ppl take dates bc my college is retarded like that

im prty anti medz 4 it but on other hand my 'force urself to do it ' method isnt xactlt succesful

As it's an internet message board I expect some shorthand, slang and abbreviations but you really do take the piss. Stop typing like this, you make yourself look stupid.

Thats just disgusting, sort it out.

Have some compassion Rob, maybe YOU never felt out of place before, he does. I have too.

In High school, I have hid in the washroom when things were bad fro me too sometimes. Or I took a long walk somewhere. (Depending on the weather) :lol:

How's it going today T*J???

Feeling better? :wub:

ya rob im not eating off toilet here

vry sanitary

neway i manage fine w dates/poker/other thngs

but dance(s) (bc this isnt 1st time this happens, actually 3rd) i just cant work it

and i dislik alcohol , i dislike downers generally, if mor ppl thgt **** ws cool wed have more fun here

Guest brian.

i agree with lq about the big events with no close friends there. who did you go with initially? by yourself? i can't stand doing that either, i always feel uncomfortable. were you texting your other friends, or just texting to look like you were busy?

who did you go with initially? by yourself? i can't stand doing that either, i always feel uncomfortable. were you texting your other friends, or just texting to look like you were busy?

ths grl was being a 'naughty cop' and sort of hintd i shld go (whole story about how she 'altered' the outfit and o my is it too scandalous etc) soo i went 99% to see her

bt @ costume party, vry hard 2 find ppl!

ya i txtd ppl i knew , but cldnt find, it is a smal colege, but still 500 kids in costumesis confusing

but even w.o costumes i hav ths problem

in fact wen we hd the foam dance, i dont kno how i actually mangd to go and dance, i thnk the 'newness' of foam did it 4 me

i will overcome!

i make up plenty of fake events as it is

i just nd to recognize the problem, apply a solution and press on

this fall cotillion is in a week or two so 2nd try! hoping it goes btr

lst yr i had scuba class missd the drunk bus and drove seperate =get mad lost

idk wat im doing this yr bc a seperate car has potential

'lets get out of here'

'i want u TJ"

hi speed driving+ hooking up haha

lets cut down on 'ima idiot and cant read posts'

You bring it on yourself. You can spell correctly, so please do it.

ya rob im not eating off toilet here

vry sanitary

Regardless, it isn't "vry sanitary" and it's the toilet.