Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevy

face skin

so..according to a theory, the face is the mirror or reflects the internal conditions, or something of that sort.

i often get an irrational anguish towards my body for being so "weak," and why this "weak" body suffers more than so many others. since diet affects me so much, worse than anyone i know. even with a significant change in diet i still "suffer" worse than most i am acquainted with.

of course, its not exactly the most positive attitude, and somewhat arrogant to think that my problem is so dire, gotta change that perspective somewhere....

anyway

what about those who dont experience breakouts or facial reactions of some sort? does this mean that their organs and internals are functioning perfectly fine? or is it somewhat a dangerous sign because in fact their internals are suffering but are not showing any or enough signs to signal a need for change? or their body simply expresses its disturbances in different manners.

somone get where im drifitng? a lot of rambling, but im mostly talking in the context of diet or w/e

:ninja::dance::wall:

I wouldn't worry too much along these lines. The difference between you and those other people is mostly genetic, and it has nothing to do with organ weakness. Keep fighting the fight, and hang in there.

I think it has to do with how strong your liver is, ect. Like it's capability to fight infections and acne. Yeah, it's genetic. But through genetics you inherited a weak immune system. If that makes any sense. I don't even know if I'm wording it right. lol

in the middle ages, before they discovered bacteria or antibiotics, people's personalities were described in terms of physical characteristics. for example, if you have a boil/cyst on your face, it indicated a deformity in your soul.

thank god that's over....if people still thought that way we would all be a bunch of evil bastards lol

in the middle ages, before they discovered bacteria or antibiotics, people's personalities were described in terms of physical characteristics. for example, if you have a boil/cyst on your face, it indicated a deformity in your soul.

thank god that's over....if people still thought that way we would all be a bunch of evil bastards lol

lol