Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Randy

Got a Question about the Regimen ?

Im thinking about trying the regimen since its the only thing i havnt tryed. I have a few question before i start.

- When do you apply the benzoyl peroxide is it just the morning and the afternoon?

-Do you have to do anything at night like wash your face or apply the benzoyl then or do you just apply it in the morning and the afternoon?

-Do you have to shave in the shower or can you shave out of the shower?

-It shows to put the benzoly like half way up your finger then you spread it do you use that little bit for your whole face ?

- Is it ok to apply it on your eyebrows or will that make the irration worse?

Thanks for helping me out

Im thinking about trying the regimen since its the only thing i havnt tryed. I have a few question before i start.

- When do you apply the benzoyl peroxide is it just the morning and the afternoon?  

-Do you have to do anything at night like wash your face or apply the benzoyl then or do you just apply it in the morning and the afternoon?

-Do you have to shave in the shower or can you shave out of the shower?

-It shows to put the benzoly like half way up your finger then you spread it do you use that little bit for your  whole face ?  

- Is it ok to apply it on your eyebrows or will that make the irration worse?

Thanks for helping me out

Just to let you know i already read it so dont get mad at me, I just had a few question before i try it and they dont have all the answers there [-X

Just to let you know i already read it  so dont get mad at me, I just had a few question before i try it and they dont have all the answers there [-X

hahaha i forgot about the bleach, THAT's why some of my eyebrow hairs are all light, haha thats funny, meh.

K, Randy for the half of a finger, yes, you use that for your whole face TO START, but only to start, then you slowly raise the amount you use to two fingers over the course of a few weeks. This is for your skin to get adjusted to the bp cream. So, DO NOT start with a lot of bp, it won't help. Check that page again to see further instructions.