Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My nose has pores larger than the rest of my face. It's especially obvious in the summer when I'm outside and my skin's oily. Anyway once I discovered this, my oil has been reduced very much...and it gives an overall creamy, smooth, polished look. it is...

clinique pore minimizer! A tube of it is about 12$ and it lasts FOREVER....this is one of the most important beauty investments you can make. As my treatment has progressed I don't even wear foundation, just concealer for a few spots :)

i wanna try.... everyone said smashbox primer was the greatest but it hardly does anything.. pores are STILL there and not much betterl ookin

i use vmv hypoallergenics fine finish pore minimiser. it does minimize my pores to a little extent. and during my 'oily-skin' days, it doesnt last longer than 2-3 hrs...you can check out the before, after, w/ tinted moisturizer & powder pics at the 2nd page of my personal log.

yeah it's good stuff. it fills in the pores. then u apply foundation on top, u cant even see them.

i use vmv hypoallergenics fine finish pore minimiser. it does minimize my pores to a little extent. and during my 'oily-skin' days, it doesnt last longer than 2-3 hrs...you can check out the before, after, w/ tinted moisturizer & powder pics at the 2nd page of my personal log.

wow your skin looks great in the pics....my pores are very similar to yours, plus a few icepics here and there. I noticed that you use abunch of supplements, like bee pollen, vitamin e, etc...what does this do for the skin? can a regular multivitamin help?

wow your skin looks great in the pics....my pores are very similar to yours, plus a few icepics here and there. I noticed that you use abunch of supplements, like bee pollen, vitamin e, etc...what does this do for the skin? can a regular multivitamin help?

hey arabianlights!

the EFAs in my supplements are supposed to help with hormonal balance.

the rest are EFA cofactors/protectors and antioxidants.

i need loads of antioxidants to also help take some burden off my liver as ive been takin accutane for almost 6 months now.

i choose to not take regular multivitamins (like centrum) because i dont get enough of the key vitamins and minerals that i need, plus im avoiding addtl vitamin A as it could make the accutane's side-effects worse. :)

hey arabianlights!

i need loads of antioxidants to also help take some burden off my liver as ive been takin accutane for almost 6 months now.

i choose to not take regular multivitamins (like centrum) because i dont get enough of the key vitamins and minerals that i need, plus im avoiding addtl vitamin A as it could make the accutane's side-effects worse. :)

thanks answerme! im on duac in the morning/ tazorac at night. i use beta hydroxy acid to help with the ice picking and neutrogena acne fade peel for the marks. my skin has improved alot but i wish i could change the texture. i will keep this stuff in mind, it couldn't hurt! my parents have some of that stuff in their medicine cabinet...good thing im going to visit today :)

the skin smoother foundation by Clinque is absoloutly brilliant if u have large pores.

pores jus disappear as u apply.

amazing stuff!

p.s. obviously try avoiding any makeup like these that have alot of chemicals, for day-to-day, but if u have a special evening, this is good.

It is fine for those evenings when i wanna have flawless looking skin which doesnt cause any break outs,

yet continuous of this product will cause spots! (as with all brands of make up that use alot of chemicals that irritate our skin)

hey arabianlights!

thanks answerme! im on duac in the morning/ tazorac at night. i use beta hydroxy acid to help with the ice picking and neutrogena acne fade peel for the marks. my skin has improved alot but i wish i could change the texture. i will keep this stuff in mind, it couldn't hurt! my parents have some of that stuff in their medicine cabinet...good thing im going to visit today :)

i do have a few scars too. thanks for the info there. im looking forward to treating my scars after i get off accutane.

AAAHHHHH!!! another Clinique Pore Minimizer thread that has somehow escaped my attention! i'm going to throw in my 2 cents here, just as i have on the others. i, too, thought that this was a miracle product with a gorgeous effect... that is, until it broke me out. In the Pore Minimizer line, both the Instant Perfector and the T-zone shine control are awesome -- until their awesomeness is drowned out by the spattering of uninvited p. acnes guests. it's what happened to me, anyway. maybe it'll work for you.