Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry, I know I have many questions but im new and theres just a lot to know, so why not ask.

Does anyone know why I get like a little itch here and there, I was told that is the blemish healing. No new ones have formed but its happening where the scabs are.

Thanks

I'm not exactly sure why it is, but you are not alone. I have that same itch too when using topicals... but for whatever reason it's not noticable when I'm doing the hot water dip and stopping with the chemicals.

I'm not exactly sure why it is, but you are not alone. I have that same itch too when using topicals... but for whatever reason it's not noticable when I'm doing the hot water dip and stopping with the chemicals.

okay :) so im not the only one. maybe its the pimple drying up hehehe *crosses fingers*

Yeah, i've heard quite a lot about the itchyness actually. Maybe there'll be someone who is more informed on this though who will reply.

My forehead and around my eyebrows gets SO itchy it's really bad! I scratch the itch and end up irritating my acne! Argh! Vicious circle!