Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roek128

My Dermatologist murdered

Wow, wow. I'm thinking you're right about it being one of his patients after reading those stories and watching the news report on it.

Yup he was murdered by one of the accutane action forum members (people suffering from long term side effects due to accutane), as already said he was a former patient, he seemed pretty stable but i guess he wasn't....

Terribly sad that things like this happen and believe me it was related to accutane.

jesus! a BLOWTORCH?

this is going to give some angry accutane crazy acne.org members some ideas....

Omg thats horrible! :shock: Maybe the patient was having suicidal ideations from Accutane (yes I know its extremely rare but it happened to me) and then he murdered his derm :shrug:

Omg thats horrible! :shock: Maybe the patient was having suicidal ideations from Accutane (yes I know its extremely rare but it happened to me) and then he murdered his derm :shrug:

It was some time after he took the drug that he did this. He was suffering from long term side effects due to the drug, obviously mental problems are included in that...

So sad, I read his posts at the Accutane Action forum. Such an intelligent and articulate person, and little indication of what was to come :(

Some dermatologist just deserve to be execute, especially those who prescibe accutane for the sake of making money out of accutane.

I hope you're being sarcastic. If not, do yourself a favor and not post in public again.

It was some time after he took the drug that he did this. He was suffering from long term side effects due to the drug, obviously mental problems are included in that...

how on earth can you say that?

You go any real evidence to back that up?

You can't trust a damn thing any media says.

Anyone who murders someone with a blowtorch, can not possibly be sane in the first place.

Sounds like a good way to demote accutane as well, considering he is part of an action group.

how on earth can you say that?

You go any real evidence to back that up?

Anyone who murders someone with a blowtorch, can not possibly be sane in the first place.

Sounds like a good way to demote accutane as well, considering he is part of an action group.

agreed!

I dont buy that. It goes out of your system after two weeks if you stop taking the drug. There is never an reasonable excuse to murder someone

I totally agree with what lamarr86 said. In addition, I do not feel that that killer was demoting accutane. He must had suffer really bad side effects from accutane else why would he hate that derm so much? Moreover, thread starter had already mentioned that this derm gave out accutane very easily. So is it for the sake of his patients or is it for the sake of money? Only he knows.

He must had suffer really bad side effects from accutane else why would he hate that derm so much?

Some people are mentally ill.

It is naive to blame something on a drug, it seems like a great scapegoat for the killer as well.

I recently read an article about a guy who was 18, living at home with his two little brothers (13 and 11) and parents. He got into an argument during the day with his dad.

At night when they where sleeping he shot and murdered his dad, mum and his two little brothers. He then went out to a party like nothing had happened. When he got back home he told police that he found them dead but soon confessed to killing them.

this is the guy

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/orga...172710_5313.jpg

some people are just not right in the head.

"Accutane has been associated with suicide, said Dr. Omeed Memar. "Could it also be associated with homicide?"

what a load of crap!

"Accutane has been associated with suicide, said Dr. Omeed Memar. "Could it also be associated with homicide?"

what a load of crap!

That isnt crap! It is rare but it does happen. I had very severe suicidal ideations when I took Accutane and when I took Tazorac, I was so upset about my acne, I put a lot of it on at night not knowing I was supposed to apply a thin layer. I had the same reaction when I took Accutane

Just waiting for someone to punish the company behind the killer medicine too...by physical actions or a gigantic lawsuit.

FUCK ACCUTANE!

I dont buy that. It goes out of your system after two weeks if you stop taking the drug. There is never an reasonable excuse to murder someone

I personally had a few mental problems whilst on the drug, but i believe they have gone back to normal, however it doesn't work like that in everyone. People need to understand that just because it isn't in significant measurable amounts in your blood after a month... Doesn't mean that it's effects won't be long lasting, quite possibly permanent...Just like other toxic drugs, anyone who says accutane isn't a toxic drug is wrongly informed.

Just waiting for someone to punish the company behind the killer medicine too...by physical actions or a gigantic lawsuit.

FUCK ACCUTANE!

The people behind accutane will never be punished buddy, it is a public company, they all have limited liability. Worst comes to worst roche will loose production of a high income drug. But they have already made millions that cannot be touched by any means...

According to his own posts (not the media) he only took 2 doses of accutane 5 years previous (a 40mg and an 80mg on separate days). Consequently he suffered side effects, the ones that concerned him most being loss of sexual sensation and "neurological/psychiatric problems".