Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Irish-Oria

Sexual fantasies...?

Guest Irish-Oria

yeh so come on people! I know for a fact weve all got stuff goin on inside our heads!!!

itd be cool if you guys shared some of your deepest fantasies :) jus so as i know im not alone and my mind isnt the only one that gets carried away sometimes....;)

Extreme details prob wouldnt be a great idea...:P but the genreral gist of them would be great

I dunno but i jus love the thought of a baker...all covered in bread dust...and all that dough......:D

and the baker roller bread thing! you know! lmao if anyone in rl knew i was typing this i'd be so ashamed!

so let loose people! xxx

EDIT: and jus so you know, when i said 'guys', i meant EVERYONE...i think girls ones are more interesting anyway...but then again i guess ihave a biased opinion? Guess i'll have to be proved wrong...:P

Hmmm, its kinda sad that I really have to think about this :)

I would have to say, doing one of my teachers. I've had a few ones that I would've liked to have sex with, go in after class or school :ninja: style, you know keep it on the DL :shhh: . Like maybe my really hot PE teacher :drool: in the locker room... or my hot Japanese cultural studies teacher (from this year lol)... Yea, that would be awesome :lol:

What a great topic! I have to say I just love nurses, always wanted to go to a hospital and hit on the doctors/ nurses. I don't know why but uniforms are just so sexy.

Guest T-Virus

Asian girls FTW :wub:

All I gotta say...

I like older Japanese girls in school uniforms :drool:

All I gotta say...

I'm not into the school girl thing, but the outfit is pretty hot :P

btw, that second pic you posted up of the one dressed in silver, looks just like one of my teachers except with longer hair lol

Guest T-Virus

All I gotta say...

I'm not into the school girl thing, but the outfit is pretty hot :P

btw, that second pic you posted up of the one dressed in silver, looks just like one of my teachers except with longer hair lol

The first and second picture are photos of the same girl. She's so hot :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL3nQZDcbnM

^ LOL I just noticed that, she looks way different in each pic.

btw sorry for whoring out your thread Irish-Oria :redface:

Guest Sincerely_Me

I don't have deep fantasies really...considering every one I ever have and do continue to have, I act out, lol.

Guest T-Virus

I am watching this thread.

Just to let you guys know.

:)

Yes Mother :rolleyes:

Guest T-Virus

To your room, where I shall beat you soundly.

Can't wait :D

Guest T-Virus

Asians - both my ex and my girlfriend atm are asians. Wheee asians are so beautiful ><

nah, there's just more of them out there so it's easier to get 'umlet's see if the mods see this before I delete it :P

I have a thing for Japanese people.

IMO they're the sexiest of all Asians :shifty2:

Asians - both my ex and my girlfriend atm are asians. Wheee asians are so beautiful ><

nah, there's just more of them out there so it's easier to get 'umlet's see if the mods see this before I delete it :P

poo you had to quote didn't ya :(

Guest T-Virus

poo you had to quote didn't ya :(

That's right :dance:

Hey I got a question for ya T-Virus, I know it's gonna sound stupid but whatever right

Now, when I see an asian girl(usually) or a boy, they ALL seem the same to me; for example if I have 10 asian friends I'd only remember the faces of 2 or 3 of them, know what I mean? And I can tell white people very easily from one another!

Do you guys/gals feel the same way? Are we all the same to your eyes?

and don't you dare go "u racist!" on me, I was just curious but I had noone to ask ;):lol:

Hey I got a question for ya T-Virus, I know it's gonna sound stupid but whatever right

Now, when I see an asian girl(usually) or a boy, they ALL seem the same to me; for example if I have 10 asian friends I'd only remember the faces of 2 or 3 of them, know what I mean? And I can tell white people very easily from one another!

Do you guys/gals feel the same way? Are we all the same to your eyes?

and don't you dare go "u racist!" on me, I was just curious but I had noone to ask ;):lol:

The 'you all look the same' thing is something you hear about all races when they are in a situation where they are the minority.

I'm guessing you are so used to seeing white people, the fact that they are 'white' doesn't even really register as a distinguishing feature. When you see an asian person, or person of any race you aren't very familar with - the first things you notice are things that are very common to that race. IE - you see an asian guy at a party and think 'Oh yeah, the asian guy' because that alone is enough to identify him. The next most notibile thing will probably be a physical characteristic that is different from what you are used to - IE narrow eyes; again - very common.

The more time you spend with different people you more you'll pick up on the differences.