Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fitness_Freakazoid

*~My Plan~* Please Critique ... Thank You

Can you please Critique my plan for me ???

Thank You

Morning: I wash my face with Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming Facial Cleanser - Medical Ingredient found in this product is % w/w: Triclosan (0.25%)

Afternoon - Evening: I wash my face with the same thing as I did in the morning

Nightime(before bed): I wash my face with the same thing as morning and afternoon but I also use Blackhead Clearing Astringent - Medical Ingredient found in this product is % w/w: Salicylic Acid(1.0%)

Is that a good plan???

can someone please help me ... cause my face is 99.9% good right now but im scared that it might break out again and i cant let it happen. im on ortho tri cyclen so maybe thats why its clearen up finally ... but is this plan good for me. do u need to see my photos to judge what kind of blemishes i get?

It seems okay.. might be too overdrying though. Maybe cut out one of the washes?

It seems okay.. might be too overdrying though. Maybe cut out one of the washes?

Thank U :)

And the reason I wash in the afternoon is cause thats when i come back from the gym and the sweat and makeup combined, Ugh! lol

Yeah, I think you might be washing your face too much too especially if the cleanser is medicated. maybe for the afternoon wash, you can use something more gentle like cetaphil? Also, I would recommend removing makeup before your workout - less chance of clogging pores. Are you using a moisturizer? You should because over drying causes more oil production and causes wrinkles (and we don't want that :snooty: ). Hope this helps!

Yeah, I think you might be washing your face too much too especially if the cleanser is medicated. maybe for the afternoon wash, you can use something more gentle like cetaphil? Also, I would recommend removing makeup before your workout - less chance of clogging pores. Are you using a moisturizer? You should because over drying causes more oil production and causes wrinkles (and we don't want that :snooty: ). Hope this helps!

Thank You Hun, And yes that helped a lot! What products have Cetaphil in it and from now on ill refrain from wearing makeup. Is it ok to wear some eyeliner. I dont wear lipstick but my biggest problem is wearing foundation on my cheeks which could be the cause of my clogged pores. And I dont use a moisterizer but i have PONDS dry skin cream ... would that be okay to use?

Thx again xx

Would Ponds be good? Its a Dry Skin Cream Moisturizer and its all I have

Thank You Hun, And yes that helped a lot! What products have Cetaphil in it and from now on ill refrain from wearing makeup. Is it ok to wear some eyeliner. I dont wear lipstick but my biggest problem is wearing foundation on my cheeks which could be the cause of my clogged pores. And I dont use a moisterizer but i have PONDS dry skin cream ... would that be okay to use?

Thx again xx

Would Ponds be good? Its a Dry Skin Cream Moisturizer and its all I have

Umm...it's hard for me to tell you which products to use because it depends on what products are suitable for your skin...Cetaphil is a brand of skincare products that you can buy at any drug store. They also have Cetaphil moisturizer so maybe you can try both. A lot of dermatologists recommend it to their patients....Is your skin oily or dry? You'll need to pick out products that cater to your skin type. Sometimes I do the same thing and wear makeup to the gym :shhh: but then i realized that it was bad for me so I make sure to remove all my make up first. I use the Ponds makeup remover wipes to get rid of my makeup. I think eye makeup is ok....it's probably the foundation/powder that's clogging your pores...