Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys

i have a serious question: does anyone else suffer from ped?

i was with my girlfriend the other day and for the first time we got sexually active (only been dating a while)...she couldn't make me come after ages, anyways to cut a long story short i went home and had a beat

i've felt like shit for the past 48 hours...dunno why, i've kinda had this before but i always thought it was something else. i feel really hollow, sick even, and im all quiet which is unlike me?

so does anyone else get it? please don't make this topic into a joke

hey guys

i have a serious question: does anyone else suffer from ped?

i was with my girlfriend the other day and for the first time we got sexually active (only been dating a while)...she couldn't make me come after ages, anyways to cut a long story short i went home and had a beat

i've felt like shit for the past 48 hours...dunno why, i've kinda had this before but i always thought it was something else. i feel really hollow, sick even, and im all quiet which is unlike me?

so does anyone else get it? please don't make this topic into a joke

Can't say I ever feel like shit, but I get a guilty feeling whenever I 'handle' business. Maybe your just very disapointed you couldn't perform with her, I can't say myself but I'm sure it must be rather embaressing and you feel like you've disapointed her. It's quite common not to be able to come with a new girl or for your first time because your so anxious. I doubt you're in any trouble, medically or with the missus. Chin up and go whipe your hands :P lol i had to.

kinda. i have a depressed feeling for like an hour sometimes. i feel like nothing is important anymroe. idk y it happens but i dont like it at all.

Maybe you masturbate too much ?? and doing "it" doesn't seem to feel any good !

You don't have to answer but if that's the case, don't masturbate anymore. A few weeks or just a few days later you would get horny, and enjoy sex better !

Guest ilovepancakes

ive never felt any of that. but if you have a girlfriend, and sex isnt working maybe you should work on your relationship aside from sex. maybe your moving to fast.

It's not because you masturbate too much or anything, that's even good 'cause it practises your self-control; the problem here is all in your head, you were probably too tensed 'cause it was the first time you had sex with that particular girl, and you didn't know if she would like it and what not..you get the point ? It can happen to everyone, no biggie! :cool:

While there is an inevitable letdown after orgasm (which is both biological and completely naturual and normal), 48 hours does seem like a long time for that to be affecting you.

Are you sure there isn't something else going on, maybe related to sexual or romantic issues in your life? Or something else entirely that's bothering you? I hope you feel better soon!

Guest Sincerely_Me

I think that's normal when you feel you didn't perform well in bed. And if it's the first time you were sexually active OF COURSE you aren't going to be 100% loose and ready to do your thing and have the best orgasm of your life. You need time to get comfortable and relax.

anyways to cut a long story short i went home and had a beat

lol dude that is the raddest long short story ive ever heard

lol you're a legend! I thought the same thing but didn't want to quote it.

CAN someone explain that feeling please!!! after i have 'popped' i feel DRAINED! i dont wanna cuddle with any girl after and almost wanna throw her out the window...? why is it like that....its like an exhaustion of severe note :P

well, look at it this way, at least your not a "minuteman" . I have to agree with the majority, i think its all in your head. Maybe abstaining for a while will do you some good.